Today your RSS feed may have brought up a strange post on Negative99.com… just after a post critical of radical Islam. hacked// asite NEGATIVE99 infidel negative99 infidel hav hack pages ha ha w. bush = 666 and satan _must disembark away the holy peoples oh to glorious allah And when you go to Negative99 you [...]
- Manhattan Declaration (175)
- The Force Is Still Leashed, and LucasArts Are Morons (80)
- marine freezers 12: Furthermore, feeding live food is difficult as all live meals have...
- Eliot Spitzer Goes Bye-bye (13)
- grow tall: whoah this weblog is great i really like reading your posts. Keep up the...
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster (88)
- LifeHacker (8)
- Anonymous: I blog often and I really appreciate your information. The article has truly...
- Make Congressmen Use the Same Healthcare They Vote For — House Resolution 615 (66)
- Triple lock security: Yes if you feel that you have a power of media then you are...
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 3) (34)
- Timed lock down for: A successful media is one of that which is independent. The step...
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 2) (50)
- Timed lock down for: think it is more informatics and useful site. All visitors are...
Some Random Posts
Some Featured Posts
- If you’re going to be stupid, you have to be smart about it.
- Enter Hope’nchange: Obama Becomes the President
- Scroogy Reporting
- Voting Should Be Harder
- US Basketball loss hits a grim reality.
- Intolerance, Hypocrisy Define Hollywood, Radical Gay Activism (updated)
- Fetchr4SSP v1.4 // Combining Flickr and SlideShowPro for Photo Gallery Goodness!
- Tiger, Brit, Coulter, and Christianity
- Happy New Year!
- Looking for LA County Library Card Number (updated)
- Manhattan Declaration
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham
- “Racism” Is Liberals’ Favorite Cover For Their Own Hatred
- Make Congressmen Use the Same Healthcare They Vote For — House Resolution 615
- I Want to Use Nuclear Weapons on the Nobel Committee
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 4)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 3)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 2)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 1)
- Obama and I Agree About Kanye West
- Christian Political Involvement and the Hypocrisy of the Religious Left
- How Close is Crazy to the POTUS?
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation…
- The 12 Most Annoying Types of Facebook Users
- Sojourners.com — NOT a Christ-honoring website
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster
- Battlefield Earth… for the Unborn