On this day of all days, never forget that it is a profound privilege, and a blessing from God, to live in the United States of America. Volumes could be (and have been) filled with evidence of this simple yet oft slippery truth. Even in certain circles of American “Christians” it’s becoming uncool-ish to have [...]
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster (72)
- The 12 Most Annoying Types of Facebook Users (21)
- Regional news: No more a chocolate boy Actor Siddharth is no longer just one of the...
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 3) (20)
- Air Jordan 2233: A: Listen, if you really wanna become taller, there is a new and...
- Happy New Year! (41)
- Manhattan Declaration (99)
Some Random Posts
Some Featured Posts
- Fetchr4SSP v1.4 // Combining Flickr and SlideShowPro for Photo Gallery Goodness!
- If you’re going to be stupid, you have to be smart about it.
- Chardonnay and Lean Pockets
- Enter Hope’nchange: Obama Becomes the President
- Who Would Jesus Punch?
- Gasoline… Why Everyone Has It Wrong
- Standards in education? Hoo needz um?
- Tiger, Brit, Coulter, and Christianity
- Happy New Year!
- Looking for LA County Library Card Number (updated)
- Manhattan Declaration
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham
- “Racism” Is Liberals’ Favorite Cover For Their Own Hatred
- Make Congressmen Use the Same Healthcare They Vote For — House Resolution 615
- I Want to Use Nuclear Weapons on the Nobel Committee
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 4)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 3)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 2)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 1)
- Obama and I Agree About Kanye West
- Christian Political Involvement and the Hypocrisy of the Religious Left
- How Close is Crazy to the POTUS?
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation…
- The 12 Most Annoying Types of Facebook Users
- Sojourners.com — NOT a Christ-honoring website
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster
- Battlefield Earth… for the Unborn