TheForgotten.org Who, after all, speaks today of the annihilation of the Armenians? – Adolf Hitler… while persuading his generals that a Jewish holocaust would be tolerated by the West …the Armenian massacre was the greatest crime of the war, and the failure to act against Turkey is to condone it … the failure to deal [...]
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 2) (66)
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation… (32)
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster (107)
- Make Congressmen Use the Same Healthcare They Vote For — House Resolution 615 (83)
- MySpace sued because all reason is gone. (20)
- pressure attachments: great article, unbelievable. All reason is definitely gone when...
Some Random Posts
Some Featured Posts
- Fetchr4SSP v1.4 // Combining Flickr and SlideShowPro for Photo Gallery Goodness!
- Who Would Jesus Punch?
- Art, Talent, and the Tyranny of the Subjective
- Scroogy Reporting
- The Radical Reformission
- Intolerance, Hypocrisy Define Hollywood, Radical Gay Activism (updated)
- Standards in education? Hoo needz um?
- Tiger, Brit, Coulter, and Christianity
- Happy New Year!
- Looking for LA County Library Card Number (updated)
- Manhattan Declaration
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham
- “Racism” Is Liberals’ Favorite Cover For Their Own Hatred
- Make Congressmen Use the Same Healthcare They Vote For — House Resolution 615
- I Want to Use Nuclear Weapons on the Nobel Committee
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 4)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 3)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 2)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 1)
- Obama and I Agree About Kanye West
- Christian Political Involvement and the Hypocrisy of the Religious Left
- How Close is Crazy to the POTUS?
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation…
- The 12 Most Annoying Types of Facebook Users
- Sojourners.com — NOT a Christ-honoring website
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster
- Battlefield Earth… for the Unborn