No team in NFL history has ever started a season winning 18 straight games… until today. The New England Patriots continue their quest for perfection… and the title of Best Ever. FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) – Perfection comes down to one game now. Despite a shaky Tom Brady, the New England Patriots were still too much [...]
- Happy New Year! (72)
- pakar seo: nice share
- Tiger, Brit, Coulter, and Christianity (170)
- pakar seo: pretty good articel
- Sun (10)
- Careena Collins: Talk about your family as a whole as much as you want. In the...
- Global Hysteria is Man-made (16)
- beli baju online: so remember the first Valentine period, when it was rather tiring....
- Manhattan Declaration (189)
- Inconvenient Truth – Al Gore is a Hypocrite (39)
- beli baju online: my own little weird after reading the article, only learned about the...
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham (176)
- beli baju online: I myself learned this from your writing, oh yes I saw the video of...
- Greenery v2.2 – WordPress Theme (103)
- ferozmente: De hecho aparecerás como un nuevo contacto para ellos.
- Fetchr4SSP v1.4 // Combining Flickr and SlideShowPro for Photo Gallery Goodness! (253)
- pdq poly rope tie: Right here is the right web site for everyone who wishes to find out...
- Happy New Year! (72)
Some Random Posts
Some Featured Posts
- What Would Jesus Brew?
- Gasoline… Why Everyone Has It Wrong
- The Radical Reformission
- Relevance is a temptation?
- Fetchr4SSP v1.4 // Combining Flickr and SlideShowPro for Photo Gallery Goodness!
- If you’re going to be stupid, you have to be smart about it.
- Art, Talent, and the Tyranny of the Subjective
- Tiger, Brit, Coulter, and Christianity
- Happy New Year!
- Looking for LA County Library Card Number (updated)
- Manhattan Declaration
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham
- “Racism” Is Liberals’ Favorite Cover For Their Own Hatred
- Make Congressmen Use the Same Healthcare They Vote For — House Resolution 615
- I Want to Use Nuclear Weapons on the Nobel Committee
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 4)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 3)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 2)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 1)
- Obama and I Agree About Kanye West
- Christian Political Involvement and the Hypocrisy of the Religious Left
- How Close is Crazy to the POTUS?
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation…
- The 12 Most Annoying Types of Facebook Users
- Sojourners.com — NOT a Christ-honoring website
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster
- Battlefield Earth… for the Unborn