Reason #36 why I feel like I’m in exactly the church God would have me in: One of my pastors, Ed Marcelle, was invited to perform the “blessing of the bar” for St. Patrick’s Day at Brown’s Brewing Company. And of course he said yes (hence the video below). He could have recoiled in disgust [...]
Some Random Posts
Some Featured Posts
- Art, Talent, and the Tyranny of the Subjective
- US Basketball loss hits a grim reality.
- Who Would Jesus Punch?
- Relevance is a temptation?
- Something is wrong with vegans!
- Yes, I’m Going To See The Da Vinci Code… Here’s Why
- What Would Jesus Brew?
- Tiger, Brit, Coulter, and Christianity
- Happy New Year!
- Looking for LA County Library Card Number (updated)
- Manhattan Declaration
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham
- “Racism” Is Liberals’ Favorite Cover For Their Own Hatred
- Make Congressmen Use the Same Healthcare They Vote For — House Resolution 615
- I Want to Use Nuclear Weapons on the Nobel Committee
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 4)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 3)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 2)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 1)
- Obama and I Agree About Kanye West
- Christian Political Involvement and the Hypocrisy of the Religious Left
- How Close is Crazy to the POTUS?
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation…
- The 12 Most Annoying Types of Facebook Users
- Sojourners.com — NOT a Christ-honoring website
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster
- Battlefield Earth… for the Unborn