Supports WordPress 2.6+ Clean, classy, and crimson… that’s the best way to describe this theme. It supports widgets and discriminating tastes, and as you can see it’s fairly light with a fine classy polish. The navigation tabs add some transparent wow, and the look and feel is easy to sink into. This latest version of [...]
- Battlefield Earth… for the Unborn (30)
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster (75)
- Sojourners.com — NOT a Christ-honoring website (15)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 3) (28)
- jasa bikin blog: I saw the other 2 parts and the entire project is impressive! Maybe we...
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham (73)
Some Random Posts
Some Featured Posts
- Geekonomics Makes WarCraft Flow
- Everything I needed to know I learned from Lord of the Rings.
- If you’re going to be stupid, you have to be smart about it.
- Standards in education? Hoo needz um?
- Who Would Jesus Punch?
- Fetchr4SSP v1.4 // Combining Flickr and SlideShowPro for Photo Gallery Goodness!
- Something is wrong with vegans!
- Tiger, Brit, Coulter, and Christianity
- Happy New Year!
- Looking for LA County Library Card Number (updated)
- Manhattan Declaration
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham
- “Racism” Is Liberals’ Favorite Cover For Their Own Hatred
- Make Congressmen Use the Same Healthcare They Vote For — House Resolution 615
- I Want to Use Nuclear Weapons on the Nobel Committee
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 4)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 3)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 2)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 1)
- Obama and I Agree About Kanye West
- Christian Political Involvement and the Hypocrisy of the Religious Left
- How Close is Crazy to the POTUS?
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation…
- The 12 Most Annoying Types of Facebook Users
- Sojourners.com — NOT a Christ-honoring website
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster
- Battlefield Earth… for the Unborn