I would encourage anyone who remotely claims to follow Christ (or even those who merely want to stand for what’s right) to sign the Manhattan Declaration. Christians, when they have lived up to the highest ideals of their faith, have defended the weak and vulnerable and worked tirelessly to protect and strengthen vital institutions of [...]
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster (127)
- Winter Chill – Wallpaper (37)
- davetiye: en güzel davetiyeler
- Geekonomics Makes WarCraft Flow (25)
- opt in targeted: Wonderful, what a wesbsite it is! This web site provides valuable...
- Manhattan Declaration (272)
- Fetchr4SSP v1.4 // Combining Flickr and SlideShowPro for Photo Gallery Goodness! (307)
- Reta: Yo he pasado algo de vitiligo de este tipo y al final es en cierta forma molesto....
- Happy New Year! (114)
Some Random Posts
Some Featured Posts
- Intolerance, Hypocrisy Define Hollywood, Radical Gay Activism (updated)
- What Would Jesus Brew?
- US Basketball loss hits a grim reality.
- Relevance is a temptation?
- Something is wrong with vegans!
- If you’re going to be stupid, you have to be smart about it.
- Who Would Jesus Punch?
- Tiger, Brit, Coulter, and Christianity
- Happy New Year!
- Looking for LA County Library Card Number (updated)
- Manhattan Declaration
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham
- “Racism” Is Liberals’ Favorite Cover For Their Own Hatred
- Make Congressmen Use the Same Healthcare They Vote For — House Resolution 615
- I Want to Use Nuclear Weapons on the Nobel Committee
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 4)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 3)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 2)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 1)
- Obama and I Agree About Kanye West
- Christian Political Involvement and the Hypocrisy of the Religious Left
- How Close is Crazy to the POTUS?
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation…
- The 12 Most Annoying Types of Facebook Users
- Sojourners.com — NOT a Christ-honoring website
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster
- Battlefield Earth… for the Unborn