I can remember living briefly in Orlando, Florida, and watching a non-amusing TV news piece done inside of a shopping mall on the Monday observance of Veteran’s Day. The news crew had found random school kids wandering the mall on their day off and asked them WHY they had the day off from school. Only [...]
Some Random Posts
Some Featured Posts
- Everything I needed to know I learned from Lord of the Rings.
- What Would Jesus Brew?
- Standards in education? Hoo needz um?
- Fetchr4SSP v1.4 // Combining Flickr and SlideShowPro for Photo Gallery Goodness!
- Art, Talent, and the Tyranny of the Subjective
- US Basketball loss hits a grim reality.
- If you’re going to be stupid, you have to be smart about it.
- Tiger, Brit, Coulter, and Christianity
- Happy New Year!
- Looking for LA County Library Card Number (updated)
- Manhattan Declaration
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham
- “Racism” Is Liberals’ Favorite Cover For Their Own Hatred
- Make Congressmen Use the Same Healthcare They Vote For — House Resolution 615
- I Want to Use Nuclear Weapons on the Nobel Committee
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 4)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 3)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 2)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 1)
- Obama and I Agree About Kanye West
- Christian Political Involvement and the Hypocrisy of the Religious Left
- How Close is Crazy to the POTUS?
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation…
- The 12 Most Annoying Types of Facebook Users
- Sojourners.com — NOT a Christ-honoring website
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster
- Battlefield Earth… for the Unborn