Too much. Make me crazy. – Damir Jakubovic, 1st Lieutenent, Bosnian Army That’s what my buddy Damir would used to say… that’s what I’m thinking right now. I have so much to post about… but it’s all only half-formulated in my mind. It’s like oodling out all over the place. I have a couple really [...]
Some Random Posts
Some Featured Posts
- Who Would Jesus Punch?
- If you’re going to be stupid, you have to be smart about it.
- Fetchr4SSP v1.4 // Combining Flickr and SlideShowPro for Photo Gallery Goodness!
- Chardonnay and Lean Pockets
- Intolerance, Hypocrisy Define Hollywood, Radical Gay Activism (updated)
- Enter Hope’nchange: Obama Becomes the President
- Relevance is a temptation?
- Tiger, Brit, Coulter, and Christianity
- Happy New Year!
- Looking for LA County Library Card Number (updated)
- Manhattan Declaration
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham
- “Racism” Is Liberals’ Favorite Cover For Their Own Hatred
- Make Congressmen Use the Same Healthcare They Vote For — House Resolution 615
- I Want to Use Nuclear Weapons on the Nobel Committee
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 4)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 3)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 2)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 1)
- Obama and I Agree About Kanye West
- Christian Political Involvement and the Hypocrisy of the Religious Left
- How Close is Crazy to the POTUS?
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation…
- The 12 Most Annoying Types of Facebook Users
- Sojourners.com — NOT a Christ-honoring website
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster
- Battlefield Earth… for the Unborn