I just got back from SOA World 2007 and Enterprise OpenSource 2007 conferences & expos (occurring simultaneously) in New York City at the Roosevelt Hotel. For those who don’t know, SOA (often pronounced soh’-uh) stands for Service-oriented Architecture and is a current fad in enterprise information systems. This conference was a buzzword-fest of the highest [...]
- Battlefield Earth… for the Unborn (30)
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster (75)
- Sojourners.com — NOT a Christ-honoring website (15)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 3) (28)
- jasa bikin blog: I saw the other 2 parts and the entire project is impressive! Maybe we...
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham (73)
Some Random Posts
Some Featured Posts
- Gasoline… Why Everyone Has It Wrong
- Enter Hope’nchange: Obama Becomes the President
- Standards in education? Hoo needz um?
- Intolerance, Hypocrisy Define Hollywood, Radical Gay Activism (updated)
- US Basketball loss hits a grim reality.
- Everything I needed to know I learned from Lord of the Rings.
- Geekonomics Makes WarCraft Flow
- Tiger, Brit, Coulter, and Christianity
- Happy New Year!
- Looking for LA County Library Card Number (updated)
- Manhattan Declaration
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham
- “Racism” Is Liberals’ Favorite Cover For Their Own Hatred
- Make Congressmen Use the Same Healthcare They Vote For — House Resolution 615
- I Want to Use Nuclear Weapons on the Nobel Committee
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 4)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 3)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 2)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 1)
- Obama and I Agree About Kanye West
- Christian Political Involvement and the Hypocrisy of the Religious Left
- How Close is Crazy to the POTUS?
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation…
- The 12 Most Annoying Types of Facebook Users
- Sojourners.com — NOT a Christ-honoring website
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster
- Battlefield Earth… for the Unborn