I just got back from SOA World 2007 and Enterprise OpenSource 2007 conferences & expos (occurring simultaneously) in New York City at the Roosevelt Hotel. For those who don’t know, SOA (often pronounced soh’-uh) stands for Service-oriented Architecture and is a current fad in enterprise information systems. This conference was a buzzword-fest of the highest [...]
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 2) (78)
- Battlefield Earth… for the Unborn (47)
- Skornia: I am really pleased to glance at this web site posts which contains tons of...
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham (286)
- Ok, so I’ve been playing guitar… (1)
- windy: busy day
- Math x Science = Possible Headache (11)
- mallkota: beyond your imagination
- ‘Iron Man’ movie’s Stark Industries is clearly a spoof of Lockheed Martin (86)
- click better auto: s capability to respond to an sms message based on the functionality...
- How Close is Crazy to the POTUS? (61)
- Tssttt: I like the valuable information you provide in your articles. I’m quite...
- Fetchr4SSP v1.4 // Combining Flickr and SlideShowPro for Photo Gallery Goodness! (277)
- Daniella: Quality articles is the crucial to attract the people to pay a quick visit...
Some Random Posts
Some Featured Posts
- Standards in education? Hoo needz um?
- Gasoline… Why Everyone Has It Wrong
- Fetchr4SSP v1.4 // Combining Flickr and SlideShowPro for Photo Gallery Goodness!
- If you’re going to be stupid, you have to be smart about it.
- Yes, I’m Going To See The Da Vinci Code… Here’s Why
- Who Would Jesus Punch?
- Relevance is a temptation?
- Tiger, Brit, Coulter, and Christianity
- Happy New Year!
- Looking for LA County Library Card Number (updated)
- Manhattan Declaration
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham
- “Racism” Is Liberals’ Favorite Cover For Their Own Hatred
- Make Congressmen Use the Same Healthcare They Vote For — House Resolution 615
- I Want to Use Nuclear Weapons on the Nobel Committee
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 4)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 3)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 2)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 1)
- Obama and I Agree About Kanye West
- Christian Political Involvement and the Hypocrisy of the Religious Left
- How Close is Crazy to the POTUS?
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation…
- The 12 Most Annoying Types of Facebook Users
- Sojourners.com — NOT a Christ-honoring website
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster
- Battlefield Earth… for the Unborn