Today your RSS feed may have brought up a strange post on Negative99.com… just after a post critical of radical Islam. hacked// asite NEGATIVE99 infidel negative99 infidel hav hack pages ha ha w. bush = 666 and satan _must disembark away the holy peoples oh to glorious allah And when you go to Negative99 you [...]
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation… (60)
- The 12 Most Annoying Types of Facebook Users (40)
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham (344)
- Standards in education? Hoo needz um? (28)
- sex Shop Online: Now I am ready to do my breakfast, when having my breakfast coming...
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster (121)
- aanrechtblad: You’ve got some interesting points in this article. I would have never...
Some Random Posts
Some Featured Posts
- Something is wrong with vegans!
- What Would Jesus Brew?
- Gasoline… Why Everyone Has It Wrong
- Who Would Jesus Punch?
- If you’re going to be stupid, you have to be smart about it.
- Chardonnay and Lean Pockets
- Freedom and Obesity
- Tiger, Brit, Coulter, and Christianity
- Happy New Year!
- Looking for LA County Library Card Number (updated)
- Manhattan Declaration
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham
- “Racism” Is Liberals’ Favorite Cover For Their Own Hatred
- Make Congressmen Use the Same Healthcare They Vote For — House Resolution 615
- I Want to Use Nuclear Weapons on the Nobel Committee
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 4)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 3)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 2)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 1)
- Obama and I Agree About Kanye West
- Christian Political Involvement and the Hypocrisy of the Religious Left
- How Close is Crazy to the POTUS?
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation…
- The 12 Most Annoying Types of Facebook Users
- Sojourners.com — NOT a Christ-honoring website
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster
- Battlefield Earth… for the Unborn