It’s not hard to see that I’ve been nearly out-of-commission on here. I’ve been fighting with my ‘puter. I had been getting very buggy behavior (buggier than normal Microsoft buggy) so I decided it was that time… that magical time in every PC user’s life… time to take the plunge and completely reformat my hard [...]
- Battlefield Earth… for the Unborn (40)
- Math x Science = Possible Headache (7)
- Power Wheelchair: Hi there would you mind letting mee know which webhost you’re...
- Manhattan Declaration (191)
- I Want to Use Nuclear Weapons on the Nobel Committee (69)
- Санкт-Петербург: This is a nice post in an interesting line of content.Thanks for...
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham (179)
- Everything I needed to know I learned from Lord of the Rings. (35)
- Casimira: A Lot of features and functions on these steam showers, I’m keen on the...
Some Random Posts
Some Featured Posts
- Art, Talent, and the Tyranny of the Subjective
- Who Would Jesus Punch?
- Scroogy Reporting
- US Basketball loss hits a grim reality.
- Yes, I’m Going To See The Da Vinci Code… Here’s Why
- Relevance is a temptation?
- Everything I needed to know I learned from Lord of the Rings.
- Tiger, Brit, Coulter, and Christianity
- Happy New Year!
- Looking for LA County Library Card Number (updated)
- Manhattan Declaration
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham
- “Racism” Is Liberals’ Favorite Cover For Their Own Hatred
- Make Congressmen Use the Same Healthcare They Vote For — House Resolution 615
- I Want to Use Nuclear Weapons on the Nobel Committee
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 4)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 3)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 2)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 1)
- Obama and I Agree About Kanye West
- Christian Political Involvement and the Hypocrisy of the Religious Left
- How Close is Crazy to the POTUS?
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation…
- The 12 Most Annoying Types of Facebook Users
- Sojourners.com — NOT a Christ-honoring website
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster
- Battlefield Earth… for the Unborn