- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 2) (66)
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation… (32)
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster (107)
- Make Congressmen Use the Same Healthcare They Vote For — House Resolution 615 (83)
- MySpace sued because all reason is gone. (20)
- pressure attachments: great article, unbelievable. All reason is definitely gone when...
Some Random Posts
Some Featured Posts
- The Radical Reformission
- Freedom and Obesity
- If you’re going to be stupid, you have to be smart about it.
- What Would Jesus Brew?
- Yes, I’m Going To See The Da Vinci Code… Here’s Why
- Chardonnay and Lean Pockets
- Relevance is a temptation?
- Tiger, Brit, Coulter, and Christianity
- Happy New Year!
- Looking for LA County Library Card Number (updated)
- Manhattan Declaration
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham
- “Racism” Is Liberals’ Favorite Cover For Their Own Hatred
- Make Congressmen Use the Same Healthcare They Vote For — House Resolution 615
- I Want to Use Nuclear Weapons on the Nobel Committee
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 4)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 3)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 2)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 1)
- Obama and I Agree About Kanye West
- Christian Political Involvement and the Hypocrisy of the Religious Left
- How Close is Crazy to the POTUS?
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation…
- The 12 Most Annoying Types of Facebook Users
- Sojourners.com — NOT a Christ-honoring website
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster
- Battlefield Earth… for the Unborn
Tag Archives: leftism
The following is a discussion snippet from Compassion International’s blog. They recently had a blog post debating transparency versus marketing with respect to the best direction for the content of their blog. During the conversation I ran into Ashleigh, a 21-yr-old schoolgirl who seemed full of inexperience and strong opinions. For example, she touted environmental [...]