Obama went back on his word regarding the use of public campaign funding… which is why he could plop down the mad duckets needed to broadcast his prime-time infomercial on major networks last night. I watched two minutes of it… which was two too many. I find it ironic, in a queer-rabbit sort of way, [...]
Some Random Posts
Some Featured Posts
- Something is wrong with vegans!
- If you’re going to be stupid, you have to be smart about it.
- Art, Talent, and the Tyranny of the Subjective
- Gasoline… Why Everyone Has It Wrong
- Everything I needed to know I learned from Lord of the Rings.
- Standards in education? Hoo needz um?
- US Basketball loss hits a grim reality.
- Tiger, Brit, Coulter, and Christianity
- Happy New Year!
- Looking for LA County Library Card Number (updated)
- Manhattan Declaration
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham
- “Racism” Is Liberals’ Favorite Cover For Their Own Hatred
- Make Congressmen Use the Same Healthcare They Vote For — House Resolution 615
- I Want to Use Nuclear Weapons on the Nobel Committee
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 4)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 3)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 2)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 1)
- Obama and I Agree About Kanye West
- Christian Political Involvement and the Hypocrisy of the Religious Left
- How Close is Crazy to the POTUS?
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation…
- The 12 Most Annoying Types of Facebook Users
- Sojourners.com — NOT a Christ-honoring website
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster
- Battlefield Earth… for the Unborn