NOTE: The following post was written after a couple very frustrating hours fighting with Internet Explorer using XHTML, CSS, and my bare hands. The ever-vigilant web stylist, Ms. Gepner, sent me a screenshot of the bad news that I knew was coming but was living in denial of. Yes, the newly released beta versions of [...]
- Happy New Year! (110)
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham (347)
- Manhattan Declaration (244)
- SEWA MOBIL SURABAYA: Perfectly a nice sound. THANKS FOR THE KNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE...
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation… (60)
- The 12 Most Annoying Types of Facebook Users (40)
- Minimall Coupons: This is remarkable blog post. get lots of information which is...
Some Random Posts
Some Featured Posts
- If you’re going to be stupid, you have to be smart about it.
- Yes, I’m Going To See The Da Vinci Code… Here’s Why
- Gasoline… Why Everyone Has It Wrong
- Voting Should Be Harder
- Chardonnay and Lean Pockets
- Freedom and Obesity
- Geekonomics Makes WarCraft Flow
- Tiger, Brit, Coulter, and Christianity
- Happy New Year!
- Looking for LA County Library Card Number (updated)
- Manhattan Declaration
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham
- “Racism” Is Liberals’ Favorite Cover For Their Own Hatred
- Make Congressmen Use the Same Healthcare They Vote For — House Resolution 615
- I Want to Use Nuclear Weapons on the Nobel Committee
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 4)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 3)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 2)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 1)
- Obama and I Agree About Kanye West
- Christian Political Involvement and the Hypocrisy of the Religious Left
- How Close is Crazy to the POTUS?
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation…
- The 12 Most Annoying Types of Facebook Users
- Sojourners.com — NOT a Christ-honoring website
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster
- Battlefield Earth… for the Unborn