NOTE: The following post was written after a couple very frustrating hours fighting with Internet Explorer using XHTML, CSS, and my bare hands. The ever-vigilant web stylist, Ms. Gepner, sent me a screenshot of the bad news that I knew was coming but was living in denial of. Yes, the newly released beta versions of [...]
- The Force Is Still Leashed, and LucasArts Are Morons (96)
- Voting Myths and My Take on Them (6)
- Logan Bertram: I don’t know. Looking at the state of modern politics, it’s...
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 3) (47)
- parachute pants: I delighted in exceptionally well perusing this post . Numerous thank...
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham (300)
- jakdown: Always so interesting to visit your site.What a great info, thank you for...
- jakdown: The web site is lovingly serviced and saved as much as date. So it should be,...
- jakdown: Just pure brilliance from you here. I have never expected something less than...
- jakdown: Wonderful blog post. This is absolute magic from you! I have never seen a more...
- Fetchr4SSP v1.4 // Combining Flickr and SlideShowPro for Photo Gallery Goodness! (281)
- Fast and Furious 7: Search available upcoming Latest tamil movie reviews, wallpapers,...
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation… (40)
- good: Have enjoyable among this prominent for this unambiguous necessitate gentleman....
Some Random Posts
Some Featured Posts
- US Basketball loss hits a grim reality.
- If you’re going to be stupid, you have to be smart about it.
- Standards in education? Hoo needz um?
- Geekonomics Makes WarCraft Flow
- Scroogy Reporting
- Fetchr4SSP v1.4 // Combining Flickr and SlideShowPro for Photo Gallery Goodness!
- Something is wrong with vegans!
- Tiger, Brit, Coulter, and Christianity
- Happy New Year!
- Looking for LA County Library Card Number (updated)
- Manhattan Declaration
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham
- “Racism” Is Liberals’ Favorite Cover For Their Own Hatred
- Make Congressmen Use the Same Healthcare They Vote For — House Resolution 615
- I Want to Use Nuclear Weapons on the Nobel Committee
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 4)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 3)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 2)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 1)
- Obama and I Agree About Kanye West
- Christian Political Involvement and the Hypocrisy of the Religious Left
- How Close is Crazy to the POTUS?
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation…
- The 12 Most Annoying Types of Facebook Users
- Sojourners.com — NOT a Christ-honoring website
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster
- Battlefield Earth… for the Unborn