This weekend I got to hear Frank Reich preach an inspirational sermon at one of the good local churches in my area, Grace Fellowship Church. For those who don’t follow football (please don’t identify yourselves as I’m not schooled in counseling) Frank Reich is a former quarterback for the Buffalo Bills and known best for [...]
Some Random Posts
Some Featured Posts
- Yes, I’m Going To See The Da Vinci Code… Here’s Why
- Enter Hope’nchange: Obama Becomes the President
- Standards in education? Hoo needz um?
- Who Would Jesus Punch?
- Something is wrong with vegans!
- Chardonnay and Lean Pockets
- Everything I needed to know I learned from Lord of the Rings.
- Tiger, Brit, Coulter, and Christianity
- Happy New Year!
- Looking for LA County Library Card Number (updated)
- Manhattan Declaration
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham
- “Racism” Is Liberals’ Favorite Cover For Their Own Hatred
- Make Congressmen Use the Same Healthcare They Vote For — House Resolution 615
- I Want to Use Nuclear Weapons on the Nobel Committee
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 4)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 3)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 2)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 1)
- Obama and I Agree About Kanye West
- Christian Political Involvement and the Hypocrisy of the Religious Left
- How Close is Crazy to the POTUS?
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation…
- The 12 Most Annoying Types of Facebook Users
- Sojourners.com — NOT a Christ-honoring website
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster
- Battlefield Earth… for the Unborn