O Holy Night.mp3 (disabled due to over-traffic… email me for a copy) Above is a link to the song that I did with the great Michelle Williams this morning for a special music piece at Loudonville Community Church. It’s an arrangement of O Holy Night that Point of Grace did on their first Christmas CD… [...]
- Happy New Year! (110)
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham (347)
- Manhattan Declaration (244)
- SEWA MOBIL SURABAYA: Perfectly a nice sound. THANKS FOR THE KNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE...
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation… (60)
- The 12 Most Annoying Types of Facebook Users (40)
- Minimall Coupons: This is remarkable blog post. get lots of information which is...
Some Random Posts
Some Featured Posts
- Everything I needed to know I learned from Lord of the Rings.
- Yes, I’m Going To See The Da Vinci Code… Here’s Why
- Enter Hope’nchange: Obama Becomes the President
- Fetchr4SSP v1.4 // Combining Flickr and SlideShowPro for Photo Gallery Goodness!
- Scroogy Reporting
- Standards in education? Hoo needz um?
- Voting Should Be Harder
- Tiger, Brit, Coulter, and Christianity
- Happy New Year!
- Looking for LA County Library Card Number (updated)
- Manhattan Declaration
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham
- “Racism” Is Liberals’ Favorite Cover For Their Own Hatred
- Make Congressmen Use the Same Healthcare They Vote For — House Resolution 615
- I Want to Use Nuclear Weapons on the Nobel Committee
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 4)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 3)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 2)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 1)
- Obama and I Agree About Kanye West
- Christian Political Involvement and the Hypocrisy of the Religious Left
- How Close is Crazy to the POTUS?
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation…
- The 12 Most Annoying Types of Facebook Users
- Sojourners.com — NOT a Christ-honoring website
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster
- Battlefield Earth… for the Unborn