Everyone really seemed to enjoy the previous Mini-Putt game I posted. True, those simple little games are some of the most addicting… and who can resist the simplicity of mini-golf. So, without further delay – here’s some more putt-putt love. And (like the first one) this was written in a crude version of ActionScript, but [...]
Some Random Posts
Some Featured Posts
- Chardonnay and Lean Pockets
- Geekonomics Makes WarCraft Flow
- Art, Talent, and the Tyranny of the Subjective
- Scroogy Reporting
- Relevance is a temptation?
- Everything I needed to know I learned from Lord of the Rings.
- What Would Jesus Brew?
- Tiger, Brit, Coulter, and Christianity
- Happy New Year!
- Looking for LA County Library Card Number (updated)
- Manhattan Declaration
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham
- “Racism” Is Liberals’ Favorite Cover For Their Own Hatred
- Make Congressmen Use the Same Healthcare They Vote For — House Resolution 615
- I Want to Use Nuclear Weapons on the Nobel Committee
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 4)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 3)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 2)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 1)
- Obama and I Agree About Kanye West
- Christian Political Involvement and the Hypocrisy of the Religious Left
- How Close is Crazy to the POTUS?
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation…
- The 12 Most Annoying Types of Facebook Users
- Sojourners.com — NOT a Christ-honoring website
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster
- Battlefield Earth… for the Unborn