Legends of Hiro (created by Visual Noise) is a Japanese-style RPG (that’s role-playing game, not rocket-propelled grenade) in the vein of a bazillion other games, like Final Fantasy. This game is actually fairly involved, has some crudeness to it (you’ve been warned) and will help kill time during your boring classes. This Flash file is [...]
- They Destroyed My Reputation Says Hooker (!?) (11)
- So Long USAA Credit Card (6)
- Lina: USA…USA…
- Reboot // SteveMooradian.com (10)
- Lina: I just access your site and I’m impressed of this. Good luck!
- Lazy Saturday… (6)
- Lina: Lazy Saturday…I love this moments!!!!!!
- Ice Storm Both Deadly and Beautiful (18)
- Lina: Oh! Nice photos in this article. In my country the winters become so less cold.
- The Force Is Still Leashed, and LucasArts Are Morons (79)
- Lina: Oh, I don’t know that Cameron Suey create Star Wars game. Thanks for...
- If you’re going to be stupid, you have to be smart about it. (21)
- Lina: Hey, I reading you I was speechless. I like very much your articles. Keep it...
- Favorite Videos – Maury Paternity Tests (81)
- bail bond long beach: If anyone is about to go out and drink, they can either choose a...
- Freedom and Obesity (31)
- Tina: Hello, I think that the obesity is a very big issue of the world and this must be...
Some Random Posts
Some Featured Posts
- If you’re going to be stupid, you have to be smart about it.
- What Would Jesus Brew?
- Freedom and Obesity
- Enter Hope’nchange: Obama Becomes the President
- Something is wrong with vegans!
- The Radical Reformission
- Voting Should Be Harder
- Tiger, Brit, Coulter, and Christianity
- Happy New Year!
- Looking for LA County Library Card Number (updated)
- Manhattan Declaration
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham
- “Racism” Is Liberals’ Favorite Cover For Their Own Hatred
- Make Congressmen Use the Same Healthcare They Vote For — House Resolution 615
- I Want to Use Nuclear Weapons on the Nobel Committee
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 4)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 3)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 2)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 1)
- Obama and I Agree About Kanye West
- Christian Political Involvement and the Hypocrisy of the Religious Left
- How Close is Crazy to the POTUS?
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation…
- The 12 Most Annoying Types of Facebook Users
- Sojourners.com — NOT a Christ-honoring website
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster
- Battlefield Earth… for the Unborn