Legends of Hiro (created by Visual Noise) is a Japanese-style RPG (that’s role-playing game, not rocket-propelled grenade) in the vein of a bazillion other games, like Final Fantasy. This game is actually fairly involved, has some crudeness to it (you’ve been warned) and will help kill time during your boring classes. This Flash file is [...]
Some Random Posts
Some Featured Posts
- If you’re going to be stupid, you have to be smart about it.
- US Basketball loss hits a grim reality.
- Scroogy Reporting
- Everything I needed to know I learned from Lord of the Rings.
- Relevance is a temptation?
- What Would Jesus Brew?
- Art, Talent, and the Tyranny of the Subjective
- Tiger, Brit, Coulter, and Christianity
- Happy New Year!
- Looking for LA County Library Card Number (updated)
- Manhattan Declaration
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham
- “Racism” Is Liberals’ Favorite Cover For Their Own Hatred
- Make Congressmen Use the Same Healthcare They Vote For — House Resolution 615
- I Want to Use Nuclear Weapons on the Nobel Committee
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 4)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 3)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 2)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 1)
- Obama and I Agree About Kanye West
- Christian Political Involvement and the Hypocrisy of the Religious Left
- How Close is Crazy to the POTUS?
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation…
- The 12 Most Annoying Types of Facebook Users
- Sojourners.com — NOT a Christ-honoring website
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster
- Battlefield Earth… for the Unborn