Legends of Hiro (created by Visual Noise) is a Japanese-style RPG (that’s role-playing game, not rocket-propelled grenade) in the vein of a bazillion other games, like Final Fantasy. This game is actually fairly involved, has some crudeness to it (you’ve been warned) and will help kill time during your boring classes. This Flash file is [...]
- The Force Is Still Leashed, and LucasArts Are Morons (96)
- Voting Myths and My Take on Them (6)
- Logan Bertram: I don’t know. Looking at the state of modern politics, it’s...
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 3) (47)
- parachute pants: I delighted in exceptionally well perusing this post . Numerous thank...
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham (300)
- jakdown: Always so interesting to visit your site.What a great info, thank you for...
- jakdown: The web site is lovingly serviced and saved as much as date. So it should be,...
- jakdown: Just pure brilliance from you here. I have never expected something less than...
- jakdown: Wonderful blog post. This is absolute magic from you! I have never seen a more...
- Fetchr4SSP v1.4 // Combining Flickr and SlideShowPro for Photo Gallery Goodness! (281)
- Fast and Furious 7: Search available upcoming Latest tamil movie reviews, wallpapers,...
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation… (40)
- good: Have enjoyable among this prominent for this unambiguous necessitate gentleman....
Some Random Posts
Some Featured Posts
- The Radical Reformission
- If you’re going to be stupid, you have to be smart about it.
- US Basketball loss hits a grim reality.
- What Would Jesus Brew?
- Who Would Jesus Punch?
- Chardonnay and Lean Pockets
- Everything I needed to know I learned from Lord of the Rings.
- Tiger, Brit, Coulter, and Christianity
- Happy New Year!
- Looking for LA County Library Card Number (updated)
- Manhattan Declaration
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham
- “Racism” Is Liberals’ Favorite Cover For Their Own Hatred
- Make Congressmen Use the Same Healthcare They Vote For — House Resolution 615
- I Want to Use Nuclear Weapons on the Nobel Committee
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 4)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 3)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 2)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 1)
- Obama and I Agree About Kanye West
- Christian Political Involvement and the Hypocrisy of the Religious Left
- How Close is Crazy to the POTUS?
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation…
- The 12 Most Annoying Types of Facebook Users
- Sojourners.com — NOT a Christ-honoring website
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster
- Battlefield Earth… for the Unborn