Legends of Hiro (created by Visual Noise) is a Japanese-style RPG (that’s role-playing game, not rocket-propelled grenade) in the vein of a bazillion other games, like Final Fantasy. This game is actually fairly involved, has some crudeness to it (you’ve been warned) and will help kill time during your boring classes. This Flash file is [...]
- Geekonomics Makes WarCraft Flow (28)
- Voting Should Be Harder (23)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 4) (49)
- http://thelanguageof: Great, Please keep up the great works.Thanks for your thoughts to...
- Iron Man – Great Movie (with just a few gripes by me) (28)
- The Golden Compass – a Christ-follower’s Perspective (13)
- sewa mobil surabaya: test 123 test coment
- “Racism” Is Liberals’ Favorite Cover For Their Own Hatred (50)
Some Random Posts
Some Featured Posts
- Fetchr4SSP v1.4 // Combining Flickr and SlideShowPro for Photo Gallery Goodness!
- Something is wrong with vegans!
- Gasoline… Why Everyone Has It Wrong
- The Radical Reformission
- Enter Hope’nchange: Obama Becomes the President
- Yes, I’m Going To See The Da Vinci Code… Here’s Why
- Voting Should Be Harder
- Tiger, Brit, Coulter, and Christianity
- Happy New Year!
- Looking for LA County Library Card Number (updated)
- Manhattan Declaration
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham
- “Racism” Is Liberals’ Favorite Cover For Their Own Hatred
- Make Congressmen Use the Same Healthcare They Vote For — House Resolution 615
- I Want to Use Nuclear Weapons on the Nobel Committee
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 4)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 3)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 2)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 1)
- Obama and I Agree About Kanye West
- Christian Political Involvement and the Hypocrisy of the Religious Left
- How Close is Crazy to the POTUS?
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation…
- The 12 Most Annoying Types of Facebook Users
- Sojourners.com — NOT a Christ-honoring website
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster
- Battlefield Earth… for the Unborn