I would encourage anyone who remotely claims to follow Christ (or even those who merely want to stand for what’s right) to sign the Manhattan Declaration. Christians, when they have lived up to the highest ideals of their faith, have defended the weak and vulnerable and worked tirelessly to protect and strengthen vital institutions of [...]
- Happy New Year! (114)
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham (382)
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation… (65)
- Jam Tangan Gshock /: I visited seceral blogs except the audio quaslity for audio songs...
- Art, Talent, and the Tyranny of the Subjective (31)
- jasa seo: Thank you for your posted, very nice and i like your written.
- Manhattan Declaration (270)
- The Ride (18)
- مشاوره بازاریابی: Could you tell me if there are other posts on your website related to...
Some Random Posts
Some Featured Posts
- Standards in education? Hoo needz um?
- Art, Talent, and the Tyranny of the Subjective
- Chardonnay and Lean Pockets
- Freedom and Obesity
- Relevance is a temptation?
- Fetchr4SSP v1.4 // Combining Flickr and SlideShowPro for Photo Gallery Goodness!
- US Basketball loss hits a grim reality.
- Tiger, Brit, Coulter, and Christianity
- Happy New Year!
- Looking for LA County Library Card Number (updated)
- Manhattan Declaration
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham
- “Racism” Is Liberals’ Favorite Cover For Their Own Hatred
- Make Congressmen Use the Same Healthcare They Vote For — House Resolution 615
- I Want to Use Nuclear Weapons on the Nobel Committee
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 4)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 3)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 2)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 1)
- Obama and I Agree About Kanye West
- Christian Political Involvement and the Hypocrisy of the Religious Left
- How Close is Crazy to the POTUS?
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation…
- The 12 Most Annoying Types of Facebook Users
- Sojourners.com — NOT a Christ-honoring website
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster
- Battlefield Earth… for the Unborn