This morning the United States of America marked the seventh anniversary of the 9-11 attack on our country, our people, and our freedom. It’s been a few years since I touched on this, but I felt compelled today to reiterate that the perpetrators of this barbarous act against everything good we stand for were cowardly, [...]
Some Random Posts
Some Featured Posts
- Everything I needed to know I learned from Lord of the Rings.
- Scroogy Reporting
- Gasoline… Why Everyone Has It Wrong
- The Radical Reformission
- If you’re going to be stupid, you have to be smart about it.
- Fetchr4SSP v1.4 // Combining Flickr and SlideShowPro for Photo Gallery Goodness!
- Chardonnay and Lean Pockets
- Tiger, Brit, Coulter, and Christianity
- Happy New Year!
- Looking for LA County Library Card Number (updated)
- Manhattan Declaration
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham
- “Racism” Is Liberals’ Favorite Cover For Their Own Hatred
- Make Congressmen Use the Same Healthcare They Vote For — House Resolution 615
- I Want to Use Nuclear Weapons on the Nobel Committee
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 4)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 3)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 2)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 1)
- Obama and I Agree About Kanye West
- Christian Political Involvement and the Hypocrisy of the Religious Left
- How Close is Crazy to the POTUS?
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation…
- The 12 Most Annoying Types of Facebook Users
- Sojourners.com — NOT a Christ-honoring website
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster
- Battlefield Earth… for the Unborn