The following is a discussion snippet from Compassion International’s blog. They recently had a blog post debating transparency versus marketing with respect to the best direction for the content of their blog. During the conversation I ran into Ashleigh, a 21-yr-old schoolgirl who seemed full of inexperience and strong opinions. For example, she touted environmental [...]
- Make Congressmen Use the Same Healthcare They Vote For — House Resolution 615 (66)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 3) (34)
- Timed lock down for: A successful media is one of that which is independent. The step...
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 2) (50)
- Timed lock down for: think it is more informatics and useful site. All visitors are...
- Otomotif: Whatever it is, I can only appreciate this well through comments. The above...
- Foto Seksi: This criticism is very touching in, and hopefully it has understood. Regards
- acne scar removal: I am really delighted to glance at this web site posts which...
- Battlefield Earth… for the Unborn (35)
- Internal: Hello all, here every one is sharing these familiarity, thus it’s...
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham (163)
Some Random Posts
Some Featured Posts
- Freedom and Obesity
- Yes, I’m Going To See The Da Vinci Code… Here’s Why
- Fetchr4SSP v1.4 // Combining Flickr and SlideShowPro for Photo Gallery Goodness!
- If you’re going to be stupid, you have to be smart about it.
- Enter Hope’nchange: Obama Becomes the President
- US Basketball loss hits a grim reality.
- Chardonnay and Lean Pockets
- Tiger, Brit, Coulter, and Christianity
- Happy New Year!
- Looking for LA County Library Card Number (updated)
- Manhattan Declaration
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham
- “Racism” Is Liberals’ Favorite Cover For Their Own Hatred
- Make Congressmen Use the Same Healthcare They Vote For — House Resolution 615
- I Want to Use Nuclear Weapons on the Nobel Committee
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 4)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 3)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 2)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 1)
- Obama and I Agree About Kanye West
- Christian Political Involvement and the Hypocrisy of the Religious Left
- How Close is Crazy to the POTUS?
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation…
- The 12 Most Annoying Types of Facebook Users
- Sojourners.com — NOT a Christ-honoring website
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster
- Battlefield Earth… for the Unborn