Today your RSS feed may have brought up a strange post on Negative99.com… just after a post critical of radical Islam. hacked// asite NEGATIVE99 infidel negative99 infidel hav hack pages ha ha w. bush = 666 and satan _must disembark away the holy peoples oh to glorious allah And when you go to Negative99 you [...]
- Manhattan Declaration (161)
- Everything I needed to know I learned from Lord of the Rings. (25)
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham (99)
- jakdown: I’m impressed, I must say. Very rarely do I come across a blog...
- I Want to Use Nuclear Weapons on the Nobel Committee (66)
- Jaket Kulit Asli Dom: Thanks a whole lot greatly to the higher quality and...
Some Random Posts
Some Featured Posts
- Something is wrong with vegans!
- Art, Talent, and the Tyranny of the Subjective
- Standards in education? Hoo needz um?
- What Would Jesus Brew?
- Relevance is a temptation?
- The Radical Reformission
- Geekonomics Makes WarCraft Flow
- Tiger, Brit, Coulter, and Christianity
- Happy New Year!
- Looking for LA County Library Card Number (updated)
- Manhattan Declaration
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham
- “Racism” Is Liberals’ Favorite Cover For Their Own Hatred
- Make Congressmen Use the Same Healthcare They Vote For — House Resolution 615
- I Want to Use Nuclear Weapons on the Nobel Committee
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 4)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 3)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 2)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 1)
- Obama and I Agree About Kanye West
- Christian Political Involvement and the Hypocrisy of the Religious Left
- How Close is Crazy to the POTUS?
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation…
- The 12 Most Annoying Types of Facebook Users
- Sojourners.com — NOT a Christ-honoring website
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster
- Battlefield Earth… for the Unborn