The 2008 NBA Champion Boston Celtics apparently had no players worthy of being sent to China to play for the US… despite spending the 2008 season wiping the court with the rest of the league. Oops… have I forgotten how successful our more flashy players can be in international play. We wouldn’t want to put [...]
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 2) (66)
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation… (32)
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster (107)
- Make Congressmen Use the Same Healthcare They Vote For — House Resolution 615 (83)
- MySpace sued because all reason is gone. (20)
- pressure attachments: great article, unbelievable. All reason is definitely gone when...
Some Random Posts
Some Featured Posts
- Everything I needed to know I learned from Lord of the Rings.
- Who Would Jesus Punch?
- Art, Talent, and the Tyranny of the Subjective
- Standards in education? Hoo needz um?
- Scroogy Reporting
- Relevance is a temptation?
- What Would Jesus Brew?
- Tiger, Brit, Coulter, and Christianity
- Happy New Year!
- Looking for LA County Library Card Number (updated)
- Manhattan Declaration
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham
- “Racism” Is Liberals’ Favorite Cover For Their Own Hatred
- Make Congressmen Use the Same Healthcare They Vote For — House Resolution 615
- I Want to Use Nuclear Weapons on the Nobel Committee
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 4)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 3)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 2)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 1)
- Obama and I Agree About Kanye West
- Christian Political Involvement and the Hypocrisy of the Religious Left
- How Close is Crazy to the POTUS?
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation…
- The 12 Most Annoying Types of Facebook Users
- Sojourners.com — NOT a Christ-honoring website
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster
- Battlefield Earth… for the Unborn