The 2008 NBA Champion Boston Celtics apparently had no players worthy of being sent to China to play for the US… despite spending the 2008 season wiping the court with the rest of the league. Oops… have I forgotten how successful our more flashy players can be in international play. We wouldn’t want to put [...]
Some Random Posts
Some Featured Posts
- Gasoline… Why Everyone Has It Wrong
- Art, Talent, and the Tyranny of the Subjective
- Chardonnay and Lean Pockets
- Scroogy Reporting
- Everything I needed to know I learned from Lord of the Rings.
- Fetchr4SSP v1.4 // Combining Flickr and SlideShowPro for Photo Gallery Goodness!
- Something is wrong with vegans!
- Tiger, Brit, Coulter, and Christianity
- Happy New Year!
- Looking for LA County Library Card Number (updated)
- Manhattan Declaration
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham
- “Racism” Is Liberals’ Favorite Cover For Their Own Hatred
- Make Congressmen Use the Same Healthcare They Vote For — House Resolution 615
- I Want to Use Nuclear Weapons on the Nobel Committee
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 4)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 3)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 2)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 1)
- Obama and I Agree About Kanye West
- Christian Political Involvement and the Hypocrisy of the Religious Left
- How Close is Crazy to the POTUS?
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation…
- The 12 Most Annoying Types of Facebook Users
- Sojourners.com — NOT a Christ-honoring website
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster
- Battlefield Earth… for the Unborn