It has occurred to me that I really haven’t expounded on much directly concerning guitar playing. Let me remedy that right now. Every guitarist is looking for cool chords… they may be brand new or oldies-but-goodies… they may be simple or excruciatingly complex… but they are cool. Here’s a couple to chew on that have [...]
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation… (71)
- The Right Thing (7)
- Gregory J.: Love the post! I’ll be sure to finish this soon. Seems I’m a...
- I Want to Use Nuclear Weapons on the Nobel Committee (105)
- London Photographer: All politicians should start their career with one year living in...
- Scroogy Reporting (15)
- ChinaMBurrer: Paragraph writing is also a fun, if you be familiar with afterward you...
- US Basketball loss hits a grim reality. (33)
- ChinaELipinsky: I used to be suggested this website through my cousin. I’m no...
- O Holy Night (9)
- ShondaUNido: I have read so many content about the blogger lovers however this article...
- Hundred Monkey Theory – Playing in Clifton Park (2)
- BarbarQMaywood: Everything is very open with a really clear description of the...
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster (130)
- Escape Room: A visit to an escape room is planned so that a variety of games can be...
- Tiger, Brit, Coulter, and Christianity (236)
- SEO: “I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike...
Some Random Posts
Some Featured Posts
- Freedom and Obesity
- What Would Jesus Brew?
- Gasoline… Why Everyone Has It Wrong
- Something is wrong with vegans!
- Voting Should Be Harder
- US Basketball loss hits a grim reality.
- Art, Talent, and the Tyranny of the Subjective
- Tiger, Brit, Coulter, and Christianity
- Happy New Year!
- Looking for LA County Library Card Number (updated)
- Manhattan Declaration
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham
- “Racism” Is Liberals’ Favorite Cover For Their Own Hatred
- Make Congressmen Use the Same Healthcare They Vote For — House Resolution 615
- I Want to Use Nuclear Weapons on the Nobel Committee
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 4)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 3)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 2)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 1)
- Obama and I Agree About Kanye West
- Christian Political Involvement and the Hypocrisy of the Religious Left
- How Close is Crazy to the POTUS?
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation…
- The 12 Most Annoying Types of Facebook Users
- Sojourners.com — NOT a Christ-honoring website
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster
- Battlefield Earth… for the Unborn