Today is Independence Day in the United States. Although the exact date is a bit arbitrary, back in 1776 the early American colonies voted to be free from Great Britain. Eventually the fourth of July became a national holiday marked by vivacious celebrations including fireworks, flags and fanfare. People invite over friends and fire up [...]
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham (75)
- The 12 Most Annoying Types of Facebook Users (28)
- https://foursquare.: He says the company owns many luxury funeral parlors that can...
- Favorite Videos – Rat Monster Prank (7)
- http://topsharking.: When they were outside, Misty told them, they made it very clear;...
- Battlefield Earth… for the Unborn (30)
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster (75)
- Sojourners.com — NOT a Christ-honoring website (15)
Some Random Posts
Some Featured Posts
- Yes, I’m Going To See The Da Vinci Code… Here’s Why
- Fetchr4SSP v1.4 // Combining Flickr and SlideShowPro for Photo Gallery Goodness!
- Chardonnay and Lean Pockets
- Relevance is a temptation?
- Geekonomics Makes WarCraft Flow
- If you’re going to be stupid, you have to be smart about it.
- The Radical Reformission
- Tiger, Brit, Coulter, and Christianity
- Happy New Year!
- Looking for LA County Library Card Number (updated)
- Manhattan Declaration
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham
- “Racism” Is Liberals’ Favorite Cover For Their Own Hatred
- Make Congressmen Use the Same Healthcare They Vote For — House Resolution 615
- I Want to Use Nuclear Weapons on the Nobel Committee
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 4)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 3)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 2)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 1)
- Obama and I Agree About Kanye West
- Christian Political Involvement and the Hypocrisy of the Religious Left
- How Close is Crazy to the POTUS?
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation…
- The 12 Most Annoying Types of Facebook Users
- Sojourners.com — NOT a Christ-honoring website
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster
- Battlefield Earth… for the Unborn