I’m thinking of starting a tradition. Flash Fridays! Is it because it’s a catchy hook? Is it simply the pleasant consonantal murmur of alliteration? Is it symbolic of the connotations Friday carries… fun, freedom, recreation? If you were thinking any of those questions… then you need help (like me). So, without further ado (or adieu [...]
- The 12 Most Annoying Types of Facebook Users (40)
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation… (59)
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham (344)
- steve buckner: Entice Engage Retain helping to entice customers, increase engagement...
- steve buckner: An exotic car and luxury car rental company. We also provide sport cars,...
- jakdown: Just pure brilliance from you here. I have never expected something less than...
- Allan Morton: http://www.homebuyeraurora.com A website providing valuable information...
- Standards in education? Hoo needz um? (28)
- sex Shop Online: Now I am ready to do my breakfast, when having my breakfast coming...
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster (121)
- aanrechtblad: You’ve got some interesting points in this article. I would have never...
Some Random Posts
Some Featured Posts
- Freedom and Obesity
- Fetchr4SSP v1.4 // Combining Flickr and SlideShowPro for Photo Gallery Goodness!
- The Radical Reformission
- Something is wrong with vegans!
- Scroogy Reporting
- Enter Hope’nchange: Obama Becomes the President
- Gasoline… Why Everyone Has It Wrong
- Tiger, Brit, Coulter, and Christianity
- Happy New Year!
- Looking for LA County Library Card Number (updated)
- Manhattan Declaration
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham
- “Racism” Is Liberals’ Favorite Cover For Their Own Hatred
- Make Congressmen Use the Same Healthcare They Vote For — House Resolution 615
- I Want to Use Nuclear Weapons on the Nobel Committee
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 4)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 3)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 2)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 1)
- Obama and I Agree About Kanye West
- Christian Political Involvement and the Hypocrisy of the Religious Left
- How Close is Crazy to the POTUS?
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation…
- The 12 Most Annoying Types of Facebook Users
- Sojourners.com — NOT a Christ-honoring website
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster
- Battlefield Earth… for the Unborn