I would encourage anyone who remotely claims to follow Christ (or even those who merely want to stand for what’s right) to sign the Manhattan Declaration. Christians, when they have lived up to the highest ideals of their faith, have defended the weak and vulnerable and worked tirelessly to protect and strengthen vital institutions of [...]
- The Guitar Solo (24)
- whirlpool steam: Very Good website loads of awesome steam shower information here
- Battlefield Earth… for the Unborn (40)
- Math x Science = Possible Headache (7)
- Power Wheelchair: Hi there would you mind letting mee know which webhost you’re...
- Manhattan Declaration (191)
- I Want to Use Nuclear Weapons on the Nobel Committee (69)
- Санкт-Петербург: This is a nice post in an interesting line of content.Thanks for...
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham (179)
- Everything I needed to know I learned from Lord of the Rings. (35)
- Casimira: A Lot of features and functions on these steam showers, I’m keen on the...
- The Guitar Solo (24)
Some Random Posts
Some Featured Posts
- What Would Jesus Brew?
- US Basketball loss hits a grim reality.
- Everything I needed to know I learned from Lord of the Rings.
- Relevance is a temptation?
- Yes, I’m Going To See The Da Vinci Code… Here’s Why
- Chardonnay and Lean Pockets
- If you’re going to be stupid, you have to be smart about it.
- Tiger, Brit, Coulter, and Christianity
- Happy New Year!
- Looking for LA County Library Card Number (updated)
- Manhattan Declaration
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham
- “Racism” Is Liberals’ Favorite Cover For Their Own Hatred
- Make Congressmen Use the Same Healthcare They Vote For — House Resolution 615
- I Want to Use Nuclear Weapons on the Nobel Committee
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 4)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 3)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 2)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 1)
- Obama and I Agree About Kanye West
- Christian Political Involvement and the Hypocrisy of the Religious Left
- How Close is Crazy to the POTUS?
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation…
- The 12 Most Annoying Types of Facebook Users
- Sojourners.com — NOT a Christ-honoring website
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster
- Battlefield Earth… for the Unborn