I would encourage anyone who remotely claims to follow Christ (or even those who merely want to stand for what’s right) to sign the Manhattan Declaration. Christians, when they have lived up to the highest ideals of their faith, have defended the weak and vulnerable and worked tirelessly to protect and strengthen vital institutions of [...]
- Happy New Year! (41)
- Manhattan Declaration (99)
- Looking for LA County Library Card Number (updated) (63)
- 168sdbet: Terima kasih gan atas informasinya, sudah beberapa hari ini saya mencari...
- Obama and I Agree About Kanye West (16)
- ソース: 維新・橋下 「僕は軍と徴兵ってのは絶対必要だと思う」 岡山駅の地下のアパレルショップで元カノが働いてたわ。 アラレちゃんがつついたうんこみたいやな...
- Tiger, Brit, Coulter, and Christianity (109)
Some Random Posts
Some Featured Posts
- What Would Jesus Brew?
- Chardonnay and Lean Pockets
- Scroogy Reporting
- Enter Hope’nchange: Obama Becomes the President
- Yes, I’m Going To See The Da Vinci Code… Here’s Why
- Gasoline… Why Everyone Has It Wrong
- Art, Talent, and the Tyranny of the Subjective
- Tiger, Brit, Coulter, and Christianity
- Happy New Year!
- Looking for LA County Library Card Number (updated)
- Manhattan Declaration
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham
- “Racism” Is Liberals’ Favorite Cover For Their Own Hatred
- Make Congressmen Use the Same Healthcare They Vote For — House Resolution 615
- I Want to Use Nuclear Weapons on the Nobel Committee
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 4)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 3)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 2)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 1)
- Obama and I Agree About Kanye West
- Christian Political Involvement and the Hypocrisy of the Religious Left
- How Close is Crazy to the POTUS?
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation…
- The 12 Most Annoying Types of Facebook Users
- Sojourners.com — NOT a Christ-honoring website
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster
- Battlefield Earth… for the Unborn