We spent the Fourth of July out at my folks’ in Olean, NY. I got some delicious homemade German Chocolate Cake for my birthday, and we enjoyed fireworks from about a mile away. I experimented with the Canon G9 by snapping some fireworks at full zoom while the camera was “attached” to a folding chair [...]
- Happy New Year! (89)
- Tiger, Brit, Coulter, and Christianity (184)
- SpaceBalls the Flamethrower (7)
- Charissa: Having read this I believed it was rather enlightening. I appreciate you...
- What have I been doing? (10)
- sol: very cool!!! way to go www.primeins.com
- Favorite Videos – Maury Paternity Tests (93)
- asian ladies speed: It’s ѵery easy tο find out any matter ߋn net as compared to...
Some Random Posts
Some Featured Posts
- Gasoline… Why Everyone Has It Wrong
- Who Would Jesus Punch?
- Voting Should Be Harder
- Scroogy Reporting
- Chardonnay and Lean Pockets
- Standards in education? Hoo needz um?
- US Basketball loss hits a grim reality.
- Tiger, Brit, Coulter, and Christianity
- Happy New Year!
- Looking for LA County Library Card Number (updated)
- Manhattan Declaration
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham
- “Racism” Is Liberals’ Favorite Cover For Their Own Hatred
- Make Congressmen Use the Same Healthcare They Vote For — House Resolution 615
- I Want to Use Nuclear Weapons on the Nobel Committee
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 4)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 3)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 2)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 1)
- Obama and I Agree About Kanye West
- Christian Political Involvement and the Hypocrisy of the Religious Left
- How Close is Crazy to the POTUS?
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation…
- The 12 Most Annoying Types of Facebook Users
- Sojourners.com — NOT a Christ-honoring website
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster
- Battlefield Earth… for the Unborn