- Favorite Videos – Maury Paternity Tests (68)
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham (78)
- Craziness, Slots, and $$$ (21)
- hungry shark: Thank you for any other informative web site. Where else may just I get...
- Playing Worship Skillfully (30)
- Thin Green Line v1.6 – WordPress Theme (47)
- Anonymous: Go to different stores and try as many mattresses as you need to until you...
Some Random Posts
Some Featured Posts
- Voting Should Be Harder
- Gasoline… Why Everyone Has It Wrong
- Geekonomics Makes WarCraft Flow
- US Basketball loss hits a grim reality.
- Intolerance, Hypocrisy Define Hollywood, Radical Gay Activism (updated)
- Art, Talent, and the Tyranny of the Subjective
- Freedom and Obesity
- Tiger, Brit, Coulter, and Christianity
- Happy New Year!
- Looking for LA County Library Card Number (updated)
- Manhattan Declaration
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham
- “Racism” Is Liberals’ Favorite Cover For Their Own Hatred
- Make Congressmen Use the Same Healthcare They Vote For — House Resolution 615
- I Want to Use Nuclear Weapons on the Nobel Committee
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 4)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 3)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 2)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 1)
- Obama and I Agree About Kanye West
- Christian Political Involvement and the Hypocrisy of the Religious Left
- How Close is Crazy to the POTUS?
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation…
- The 12 Most Annoying Types of Facebook Users
- Sojourners.com — NOT a Christ-honoring website
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster
- Battlefield Earth… for the Unborn
The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 1)
This entry was written by WarAxe, posted on September 23, 2009 at 9:44 pm, filed under Politics and tagged brainwashing, environmentalism, leftism, liberals, marxism, Politics, Story of Stuff. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.