- Computer Hardware Reference Poster (72)
- The 12 Most Annoying Types of Facebook Users (21)
- Regional news: No more a chocolate boy Actor Siddharth is no longer just one of the...
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 3) (20)
- Air Jordan 2233: A: Listen, if you really wanna become taller, there is a new and...
- Happy New Year! (41)
- Manhattan Declaration (99)
Some Random Posts
Some Featured Posts
- Geekonomics Makes WarCraft Flow
- Who Would Jesus Punch?
- If you’re going to be stupid, you have to be smart about it.
- The Radical Reformission
- Relevance is a temptation?
- Something is wrong with vegans!
- US Basketball loss hits a grim reality.
- Tiger, Brit, Coulter, and Christianity
- Happy New Year!
- Looking for LA County Library Card Number (updated)
- Manhattan Declaration
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham
- “Racism” Is Liberals’ Favorite Cover For Their Own Hatred
- Make Congressmen Use the Same Healthcare They Vote For — House Resolution 615
- I Want to Use Nuclear Weapons on the Nobel Committee
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 4)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 3)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 2)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 1)
- Obama and I Agree About Kanye West
- Christian Political Involvement and the Hypocrisy of the Religious Left
- How Close is Crazy to the POTUS?
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation…
- The 12 Most Annoying Types of Facebook Users
- Sojourners.com — NOT a Christ-honoring website
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster
- Battlefield Earth… for the Unborn
The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 1)
This entry was written by WarAxe, posted on September 23, 2009 at 9:44 pm, filed under Politics and tagged brainwashing, environmentalism, leftism, liberals, marxism, Politics, Story of Stuff. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.