- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham (75)
- The 12 Most Annoying Types of Facebook Users (28)
- https://foursquare.: He says the company owns many luxury funeral parlors that can...
- Favorite Videos – Rat Monster Prank (7)
- http://topsharking.: When they were outside, Misty told them, they made it very clear;...
- Battlefield Earth… for the Unborn (30)
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster (75)
- Sojourners.com — NOT a Christ-honoring website (15)
Some Random Posts
Some Featured Posts
- Who Would Jesus Punch?
- Voting Should Be Harder
- Something is wrong with vegans!
- What Would Jesus Brew?
- Scroogy Reporting
- Relevance is a temptation?
- Fetchr4SSP v1.4 // Combining Flickr and SlideShowPro for Photo Gallery Goodness!
- Tiger, Brit, Coulter, and Christianity
- Happy New Year!
- Looking for LA County Library Card Number (updated)
- Manhattan Declaration
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham
- “Racism” Is Liberals’ Favorite Cover For Their Own Hatred
- Make Congressmen Use the Same Healthcare They Vote For — House Resolution 615
- I Want to Use Nuclear Weapons on the Nobel Committee
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 4)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 3)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 2)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 1)
- Obama and I Agree About Kanye West
- Christian Political Involvement and the Hypocrisy of the Religious Left
- How Close is Crazy to the POTUS?
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation…
- The 12 Most Annoying Types of Facebook Users
- Sojourners.com — NOT a Christ-honoring website
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster
- Battlefield Earth… for the Unborn
The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 3)
This entry was written by WarAxe, posted on September 29, 2009 at 7:09 pm, filed under Politics and tagged brainwashing, environmentalism, leftism, liberals, marxism, Politics, Story of Stuff. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.