“Racism” Is Liberals’ Favorite Cover For Their Own Hatred

RushLimbuaghThe left hates conservatives. They don’t just “dislike” them… they hate them. The very preachers of tolerance and anti-hate prove again to be quite the bigoted, intolerant, intellectually dishonest and hate-filled group… how ironic. I can’t even remember the last liberal I spoke to who could piece together a coherent argument about why they “hate” Rush Limbaugh.

Rush Limbaugh was recently pushed out of a bid to purchase stake in the pathetic St. Louis Rams professional football team. This was the accomplished mission of liars, hate-mongers and racists like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and the usual cast of brainless clowns who succeeded in attributing racists quotes to Limbaugh, all of which are widely known to be pure fabrication.

If there was any “social justice” in this world, then everyone who attributed a false quote to Rush Limbaugh during October of 2009 would be sent to a work camp where they will be forced to take sensitivity and tolerance seminars during the evenings, and during the day put in several hours of landscaping at the houses of Haliburton exec.

Our free society is becoming a precarious place for dissenting viewpoints. God help us all.

From Rush’s Wall Street Journal piece on this whole tragedy:

…It didn’t take long before my name was selectively leaked to the media as part of the Checketts investment group. Shortly thereafter, the media elicited comments from the likes of Al Sharpton. In 1998 Mr. Sharpton was found guilty of defamation and ordered to pay $65,000 for falsely accusing a New York prosecutor of rape in the 1987 Tawana Brawley case. He also played a leading role in the 1991 Crown Heights riot (he called neighborhood Jews “diamond merchants”) and 1995 Freddie’s Fashion Mart riot.

Not to be outdone, Jesse Jackson, whose history includes anti-Semitic speech (in 1984 he referred to Jews as “Hymies” and to New York City as “Hymietown” in a Washington Post interview) chimed in. He found me unfit to be associated with the NFL. I was too divisive and worse. I was accused of once supporting slavery and having praised Martin Luther King Jr.’s murderer, James Earl Ray.

[...]

…Numerous sportswriters, CNN, MSNBC, among others, falsely attributed to me statements I had never made. Their sources, as best I can tell, were Wikipedia and each other. But the Wikipedia post was based on a fabrication printed in a book that also lacked any citation to an actual source.

I never said I supported slavery and I never praised James Earl Ray. How sick would that be? Just as sick as those who would use such outrageous slanders against me or anyone else who never even thought such things. Mr. Wilbon refuses to take responsibility for his poison pen, writing instead that he will take my word that I did not make these statements; others, like Rick Sanchez of CNN, essentially used the same sleight-of-hand.

The sports media elicited comments from a handful of players, none of whom I can recall ever meeting. Among other things, at least one said he would never play for a team I was involved in given my racial views. My racial views? You mean, my belief in a colorblind society where every individual is treated as a precious human being without regard to his race? Where football players should earn as much as they can and keep as much as they can, regardless of race? Those controversial racial views?

The NFL players union boss, DeMaurice Smith, jumped in. A Washington criminal defense lawyer, Democratic Party supporter and Barack Obama donor, he sent a much publicized email to NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell saying that it was important for the league to reject discrimination and hatred.

[...]

As I explained on my radio show, this spectacle is bigger than I am on several levels. There is a contempt in the news business, including the sportswriter community, for conservatives that reflects the blind hatred espoused by Messrs. Sharpton and Jackson. “Racism” is too often their sledgehammer. And it is being used to try to keep citizens who don’t share the left’s agenda from participating in the full array of opportunities this nation otherwise affords each of us. It was on display many years ago in an effort to smear Clarence Thomas with racist stereotypes and keep him off the Supreme Court. More recently, it was employed against patriotic citizens who attended town-hall meetings and tea-party protests.

These intimidation tactics are working and spreading, and they are a cancer on our society.

u comment i follow 39 Comments

1. Paul
    Posted October 19, 2009 at 9:00 pm | Permalink

It seems to me that all the negative vibes this blowhard (Rush Hudson Limbaugh A.KA. Jeff Christie) has been spewing over these many years has come back to blow back on his face (A classic “Blow Back”). He always tries to give off the airs that he can have anything he wants but as we all witness those with more money and more influence tossed him aside like sack of potatoes and the ultimate insult was that it was done in public (money don’t buy you everything butterball).

Now of course he blames everyone else (Michael J. Fox, Perez Hilton, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Obama, Oprah Winfrey, Sonia Sotomayor, Hillary Clinton, Olympia Snowe, ESPN, NFL, the media, basically people of color, the handicapped, women and gays) when of course all you have to do is listen to his show and plainly hear his daily prejudices filled sermons. So NFL, I salute you decision, job well done. And to the whaling cry baby perched on his self made pedestal, quit your whining it was your own fault. He is reaping what he has sowed, KARMA, “palin and simple” like his followers. Don’t we all feel better?

2. Steve
    Posted October 21, 2009 at 11:57 am | Permalink

Limbaugh got taken down for next to no reason. A complete smear campaign by the liberal left.

3. flowers
    Posted October 27, 2009 at 7:51 am | Permalink

I don’t like racists and liberals, what they fight fot? For pure blood or what?

4. Posted October 29, 2009 at 4:11 am | Permalink

Hmmm… don’t you think that your opinion is a bit too generalised? I am a liberal but by no means hate conservatives, and am not racist. I infact find conservative opinions (usually) very valuble and interesting. It is always important to hear every side of the political spectrum to make a sound judgement.

5. Montane
    Posted October 29, 2009 at 11:06 pm | Permalink

i am neither liberal nor conservative (despite what people may think of me). i have opinions that are quite liberal, and some that are very conservative (if you need an example- welfare and self reliance). the error is seeing things as black and white. the world in general is not so factually polarized. most things in reality are somewhere between the hype on either side.

in this specific case…Rush has a reputation (which can be argued i suppose) for being racist. certainly politically he is controversial if all views are taken into account. the NFL is a private enterprise and is within their rights to decline anyone a franchise. and from a marketing standpoint…from a purely capitalist point of view…i would not want Rush owning a team because you don’t want the potential negative publicity. doesn’t matter if it is warranted or not. NFL just doesn’t want that headache. and i agree with them.

6. Posted October 31, 2009 at 7:48 am | Permalink

@Eve – you are correct… and indeed it would have been more accurate for me to say that racism “seemed” to be liberals’ favorite whatever. And I agree it is important to hear all sides. In Rush’s case, though… it was a straight up underhanded campaign of lies whose end target was conservative values in general, and Rush presents a singular target to that end.

@Montane – I agree that private enterprise whould remain free to make decisions (like refusing LeBron James entrance to the NBA until he met the minimum requirements… then a judge overturned the NBA’s freedom). BUT, as you just said… things get a little gray in reality… and in this instance this was more a politically motivated attack on Rush and the “redneck racist looneys” who follow him. The best way to get back at conservative whites is through their sort-of icons – namely talk-radio hosts.

I don’t see that as being a great thing… and in fact I think the racially-charged rhetoric and political trump cards held by the like of pigs like Sharpton and Jesse Jackson actually MITIGATES the freedom of the NFL, or any free enterprise. They are actually NOT free to make choices they wish when those choices might upset the mob. Pitiful situation… and not what I would call free enterprise.

And I’d challenge you to find a racist quote from Rush that wasn’t fabricated. During this whole fiasco there were many absolutely false, fabricated quotes being thrown around by liberals, especially black activist-type liberals, that were made up… designed to impune on someone else’s freedom. Wikipedia really helps smear people these days… an encyclopedia written by the uneducated (mostly). The only quote we heard that was actually Rush’s was the McNabb quote… which many people agree with, and which anyone who is intellectually honest has stated was Rush criticizing the media and the media’s inability to get over skin color… and not anything against McNabb’s color or blacks in general or McNabb’s person.

7. Hilde Kinderclub
    Posted November 4, 2009 at 7:43 am | Permalink

I don’t like liberals nor conservatives. I think they both fight for their own interests, that’s all. All the ideas seem always to be really interesting and helpful but what are the results? Almost nothing…

8. GAVER
    Posted November 24, 2009 at 1:04 pm | Permalink

Do you think the media is running stories on charges of racism against people not supporting Obama to explicitly provide a boost to Obama in the polls? thanks…

9. Go Meat
    Posted March 5, 2010 at 6:33 am | Permalink

I just wish all of the one way racism would come to an end. I get tired of seeing caucasians marked as racist anytime they speak their mind. If an Africa-American, Asian, or Hispanic person was to say something condescending about the caucasian race there would be no uproar. It would not be deemed racist. This is hypocrisy at it’s finest. I am all for equality, but there is nothing equal about this.

10. Posted March 26, 2010 at 4:19 am | Permalink

11. Posted August 22, 2010 at 3:19 pm | Permalink

We all wish racism would disapeare but as much as we want this to take place unfortunately it is a common human defect we have and it not only perspires through color or nationality but through many variables.

12. Twinkle
    Posted October 15, 2011 at 7:44 pm | Permalink

That I tell you is one heck of a pretentious person in cloak. I just hope that those people realize that one coming and wouldn’t it be nice if they should have just shut their mouths.

13. casino på norsk
    Posted December 17, 2011 at 3:29 am | Permalink

I really hate this racism such as in politics

14. Posted August 21, 2012 at 6:23 am | Permalink

Its very informative thanks for sharing.

15. Posted September 19, 2012 at 3:53 am | Permalink

I hate Racism..What it use for??any benefit??

16. Posted December 17, 2012 at 1:01 pm | Permalink

If some one needs to be updated with most recent
    technologies therefore he must be pay a visit this
    website and be up to date all the time.

17. Posted February 3, 2013 at 6:06 am | Permalink

I have learn several just right stuff here. Certainly price bookmarking for revisiting.
    I wonder how so much attempt you set to create this kind of great informative site.

18. Posted March 7, 2013 at 12:46 am | Permalink

I hate this Racism.

19. Posted April 18, 2013 at 10:54 pm | Permalink

I really contemplate the reason you labeled this particular blog,

20. Posted April 19, 2013 at 3:17 am | Permalink

I really enjoyed reading this post. Thanks for sharing your Blog with others. You really share valuable information

21. Posted April 19, 2013 at 3:20 am | Permalink

Hey, I’m currently reading your “Racism” Is Liberals’ Favorite Cover For Their Own Hatred. It’s great and thank you.

22. Posted September 1, 2013 at 4:00 am | Permalink

Great job by the blog writer. I was looking for some great piece of information and thankfully I found it here.

23. Posted September 7, 2013 at 1:03 pm | Permalink

ms fake your comment will probably be deleted. I apologize in advance for any well meaning comments that meet an untimely end… but I’m sure

24. Posted December 30, 2013 at 6:28 am | Permalink

The author. It is amazon discount codes incomprehensible to me now, but in general, the usefulness and significance is overwhelming. Thanks again and good luck.

25. visit this blog
    Posted December 30, 2013 at 6:29 am | Permalink

Thanks for this great amazon discount codes and interesting article. I really enjoyed the article. It\’s really useful and informative for me. visit this blog

26. evans
    Posted December 31, 2013 at 2:03 am | Permalink

It contains good deal of information. I have ever wax to demo the quality noses and this occasion I recovered in you communicator. Many thanks for copulation for amazon discount codes. fatcow coupon for 75$ discount

27. evans
    Posted December 31, 2013 at 6:48 am | Permalink

Thankful in moving of conferring such a pleasing decision about Bluehost Coupon Code, spot of forming are specific, that is the excuse for why I have examined it totally about Bluehost Coupon Code. click here

28. Posted January 6, 2014 at 1:08 am | Permalink

Your weblog content is very excellent. Bluehost reviews is blog page also does sensitive is extremely beautiful.

29. Posted January 7, 2014 at 6:44 am | Permalink

It is produced up of whole lot of information. i have ever wax to demo the quality noses and this situation i recovered in you communicator. Thanks for copulation for Hostgator reviews.

30. Posted January 8, 2014 at 4:27 am | Permalink

it is truly great data on your net site below. i really like this publish owing to the simple fact we can get some useful knowledge from your Hostgator reviews web site. i count on a lot much more publish from you fellas.

31. Posted January 9, 2014 at 4:27 am | Permalink

Your weblog material is truly exceptional. Amazon Discount Code is site net website page also does delicate is extremely gorgeous

32. Posted January 20, 2014 at 1:05 am | Permalink

I always spent my half an hour to read this blog’s content all the time along with
    a cup of coffee.

33. Posted January 28, 2014 at 8:23 am | Permalink

stev

34. Posted March 5, 2014 at 9:48 am | Permalink

this is very helpful article, thanks for sharing

35. Posted March 10, 2014 at 1:44 am | Permalink

Travel cost management software program eases the whole business vacationing process. It protects all actions involving journey expenses as well as payment.

36. Posted March 10, 2014 at 1:45 am | Permalink

One many other way to locate the problem the fact that around you could be to customize an individual’s shades into the colors for you to liking just about the most.

37. Posted April 16, 2014 at 8:18 pm | Permalink

hi,this good content,thanks sir…

38. Posted August 31, 2014 at 11:11 am | Permalink

keep sharing n i will come back

39. Posted October 7, 2014 at 8:31 pm | Permalink

Thanks for sharing ..

u comment i followPost a Comment

Please observe these simple rules when leaving comments. Fill out your information truthfully - that means using either your REAL name or a "handle" of some sort (like Mr. Frizzy Monkey). Don't be vulgar or idiotic. If your comment seems to be made for link value, or for advertising your business, and not to contribute to the discussion then your comment will probably be edited or deleted. If any of your info seems fake your comment will probably be deleted. I apologize in advance for any well meaning comments that meet an untimely end... but I'm sure you'll understand and forgive me.

Your email is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *