Obama and I Agree About Kanye West

A few days ago everyone was abuzz about Kanye West being the typical drunk idiot he is and stealing a special award moment away from Taylor Swift. Then a second wave of buzz passed over the Earth as off-camera, off-the-record (as if such a thing exists anymore?) remarks by Obama spread like Twitterfire. Personally, I agree with the President (that makes ONE thing total we agree on). Here’s the leaked video from CNN of Obama’s comment.

u comment i follow 24 Comments

1. Posted September 18, 2009 at 12:04 am | Permalink

He probably shouldn’t have made the statement and the reported shouldn’t have posted it on Twitter but everyone thinks the POTUS is supercool now.

2. Ken
    Posted September 18, 2009 at 11:34 am | Permalink

Why is it wrong for the President to have an opinion on something whether is be on the rocord or not? Kayne’s actions certainly make him a jacka$$. I like the fact that the President made the comment. I wonder what his opinion is on Serena Williams?

3. gelgel
    Posted September 20, 2009 at 9:30 am | Permalink

i must see the video, thank friend!

4. Posted September 24, 2009 at 4:41 am | Permalink

great video, its a must see!

5. Martin
    Posted October 20, 2009 at 10:12 pm | Permalink

Nothing wrong with the president making that statement. The reporter had made it clear it was off the record, he really messed up by letting it out to the public.

6. Posted October 29, 2009 at 4:00 am | Permalink

I agree with the President and Martin is right. That’s the president’s own opinion. But the thing here is that it was off the record but it was shown to the public.

7. Ligurien
    Posted November 12, 2009 at 7:02 pm | Permalink

Kanye West … well he has done what he has done…. What can we do about it now….

8. Posted August 29, 2010 at 5:40 pm | Permalink

You got my curiosity, but it seems the link to the leaked video isn’t working.

9. Posted March 28, 2012 at 6:32 pm | Permalink

Kanye West has to be one of the most idiotic celeberties there are – the more he talks the closer he comes to taking the title…

10. Posted December 3, 2012 at 4:57 am | Permalink

A person necessarily lend a hand to make significantly articles I’d state. That is the first time I frequented your website page and up to now? I amazed with the research you made to make this particular publish extraordinary. Fantastic job!

11. Posted October 16, 2013 at 12:16 am | Permalink

Votre message a été bonne et les informations que vous donnez à votre poste qui était vraiment cool. Je l’aime beaucoup. Merci de poster ce sujet. s’il vous plaît
    partager plus d’informations.

12. Posted January 15, 2014 at 7:03 am | Permalink

Hi, all is going fine here and ofcourse every one is sharing
    data, that’s really good, keep up writing.

13. Posted March 5, 2014 at 9:59 am | Permalink

this is very helpful article, thanks for sharing

14. Posted March 7, 2014 at 6:15 am | Permalink

My friend refers me to see your website as a reference for my task. Then I have got an idea, thank you so much then…

15. Posted March 28, 2014 at 3:43 pm | Permalink

I really love your site.. Pleasant colors & theme.
    Did you create this amazing site yourself? Please reply back as
    I’m wanting to create my very own blog and would love to know where you got
    this from or exactly what the theme is named. Cheers!

16. Posted April 19, 2014 at 3:21 am | Permalink

維新・橋下 「僕は軍と徴兵ってのは絶対必要だと思う」
    岡山駅の地下のアパレルショップで元カノが働いてたわ。 アラレちゃんがつついたうんこみたいやな 眞鍋かをりと同じタイプだな、整形バレバレなのにしてないと言い切る顔面サイボーグ
    わざわざ皿に移し替えるんだ え…お前ら有名になる前のローラのCM見たこと無いのか?
    なんでアゴが強調される髪型なんだ?

17. Posted April 22, 2014 at 2:53 pm | Permalink

Réplique définit la copie exacte ou l’imitation absolue de l’authentique et les montres originales qui sont absolument impossibles à distinguer. Depuis ces jours replique montre de luxe ne sont pas plus dit être le morceau de temps qui nous indique le temps à la place de l’importance de montres ont atteint le ciel, il est aujourd’hui considéré comme le symbole de prestige et standard.

18. gag
    Posted May 8, 2014 at 12:51 am | Permalink

gdag

19. dgdg
    Posted June 17, 2014 at 6:44 am | Permalink

gdg

20. Posted June 20, 2014 at 12:26 pm | Permalink

21. Posted July 1, 2014 at 5:20 am | Permalink

I saw the other 2 parts and the entire project is impressive! Maybe we should join this cause and make some efforts to bring joy in our lifes yes yesss

22. Posted July 1, 2014 at 5:21 am | Permalink

yess i like I saw the other 2 parts and the entire project is impressive! Maybe we should join this cause and make some efforts to bring joy in our lifes

23. Posted July 3, 2014 at 12:38 pm | Permalink

We are several volunteers along with starting a fresh scheme in your online community. Your web site provided us with handy information to figure in. You could have done an amazing process along with each of our complete community will be glad to you personally.

24. Posted August 7, 2014 at 5:55 am | Permalink

We do believe every one of the methods you might have shown as part of your posting. These are effective and may surely operate. Nevertheless, this threads are very limited for novices. Might you desire extend these individuals slightly from pursuing time period? Appreciation for the submit.

u comment i followPost a Comment

Please observe these simple rules when leaving comments. Fill out your information truthfully - that means using either your REAL name or a "handle" of some sort (like Mr. Frizzy Monkey). Don't be vulgar or idiotic. If your comment seems to be made for link value, or for advertising your business, and not to contribute to the discussion then your comment will probably be edited or deleted. If any of your info seems fake your comment will probably be deleted. I apologize in advance for any well meaning comments that meet an untimely end... but I'm sure you'll understand and forgive me.

Your email is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *