A few days ago everyone was abuzz about Kanye West being the typical drunk idiot he is and stealing a special award moment away from Taylor Swift. Then a second wave of buzz passed over the Earth as off-camera, off-the-record (as if such a thing exists anymore?) remarks by Obama spread like Twitterfire. Personally, I agree with the President (that makes ONE thing total we agree on). Here’s the leaked video from CNN of Obama’s comment.
- Merry Christmas (5)
- Corina: You are right. This particular period of the year is so important for many of...
- Global Hysteria is Man-made (18)
- kado valentine: If some one needs to be updated with latest technologies therefore he...
- I Want to Use Nuclear Weapons on the Nobel Committee (88)
- simcity buildit: However it requires you to make the best of logical thoughts,...
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham (311)
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster (116)
- Fetchr4SSP v1.4 // Combining Flickr and SlideShowPro for Photo Gallery Goodness! (287)
- Konoka: Good blog you’ve got here.. It’s difficult to find high-quality...
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation… (44)
- Real Estate Maricopa: I needed to much obliged in your time for this sublime read!! I...
- Merry Christmas (5)
Some Random Posts
Some Featured Posts
- Standards in education? Hoo needz um?
- Who Would Jesus Punch?
- Intolerance, Hypocrisy Define Hollywood, Radical Gay Activism (updated)
- Gasoline… Why Everyone Has It Wrong
- US Basketball loss hits a grim reality.
- If you’re going to be stupid, you have to be smart about it.
- Relevance is a temptation?
- Tiger, Brit, Coulter, and Christianity
- Happy New Year!
- Looking for LA County Library Card Number (updated)
- Manhattan Declaration
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham
- “Racism” Is Liberals’ Favorite Cover For Their Own Hatred
- Make Congressmen Use the Same Healthcare They Vote For — House Resolution 615
- I Want to Use Nuclear Weapons on the Nobel Committee
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 4)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 3)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 2)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 1)
- Obama and I Agree About Kanye West
- Christian Political Involvement and the Hypocrisy of the Religious Left
- How Close is Crazy to the POTUS?
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation…
- The 12 Most Annoying Types of Facebook Users
- Sojourners.com — NOT a Christ-honoring website
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster
- Battlefield Earth… for the Unborn