A few days ago everyone was abuzz about Kanye West being the typical drunk idiot he is and stealing a special award moment away from Taylor Swift. Then a second wave of buzz passed over the Earth as off-camera, off-the-record (as if such a thing exists anymore?) remarks by Obama spread like Twitterfire. Personally, I agree with the President (that makes ONE thing total we agree on). Here’s the leaked video from CNN of Obama’s comment.
Some Random Posts
Some Featured Posts
- Everything I needed to know I learned from Lord of the Rings.
- If you’re going to be stupid, you have to be smart about it.
- Intolerance, Hypocrisy Define Hollywood, Radical Gay Activism (updated)
- US Basketball loss hits a grim reality.
- Voting Should Be Harder
- Yes, I’m Going To See The Da Vinci Code… Here’s Why
- Art, Talent, and the Tyranny of the Subjective
- Tiger, Brit, Coulter, and Christianity
- Happy New Year!
- Looking for LA County Library Card Number (updated)
- Manhattan Declaration
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham
- “Racism” Is Liberals’ Favorite Cover For Their Own Hatred
- Make Congressmen Use the Same Healthcare They Vote For — House Resolution 615
- I Want to Use Nuclear Weapons on the Nobel Committee
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 4)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 3)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 2)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 1)
- Obama and I Agree About Kanye West
- Christian Political Involvement and the Hypocrisy of the Religious Left
- How Close is Crazy to the POTUS?
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation…
- The 12 Most Annoying Types of Facebook Users
- Sojourners.com — NOT a Christ-honoring website
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster
- Battlefield Earth… for the Unborn