POTUS is President of the United States… yeah, I had to double-take it, too, but apparently it’s the latest acronym of an information hungry media viewership (although I guess it’s been around). This article from the Politico makes me wonder how close the crazies are getting to our highest office? And did grassroots conservatism really make a difference here? If it did… could it also make a difference for something more important?
Some Random Posts
Some Featured Posts
- The Radical Reformission
- Art, Talent, and the Tyranny of the Subjective
- Who Would Jesus Punch?
- Standards in education? Hoo needz um?
- What Would Jesus Brew?
- Chardonnay and Lean Pockets
- Yes, I’m Going To See The Da Vinci Code… Here’s Why
- Tiger, Brit, Coulter, and Christianity
- Happy New Year!
- Looking for LA County Library Card Number (updated)
- Manhattan Declaration
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham
- “Racism” Is Liberals’ Favorite Cover For Their Own Hatred
- Make Congressmen Use the Same Healthcare They Vote For — House Resolution 615
- I Want to Use Nuclear Weapons on the Nobel Committee
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 4)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 3)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 2)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 1)
- Obama and I Agree About Kanye West
- Christian Political Involvement and the Hypocrisy of the Religious Left
- How Close is Crazy to the POTUS?
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation…
- The 12 Most Annoying Types of Facebook Users
- Sojourners.com — NOT a Christ-honoring website
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster
- Battlefield Earth… for the Unborn