How Close is Crazy to the POTUS?

POTUS is President of the United States… yeah, I had to double-take it, too, but apparently it’s the latest acronym of an information hungry media viewership (although I guess it’s been around). This article from the Politico makes me wonder how close the crazies are getting to our highest office? And did grassroots conservatism really make a difference here? If it did… could it also make a difference for something more important?

u comment i follow 38 Comments

1. Posted September 8, 2009 at 10:19 pm | Permalink

I remember the Star report that gave the full Monica Lewinsky story used POTUS often as a way the secret service guards referred to President Clinton.

2. Posted September 12, 2009 at 3:18 am | Permalink

Well, Winston Churchill suffered from bipolar disorder, and I wouldn’t say he was that bad a statesman in the end.

3. Posted September 12, 2009 at 11:10 am | Permalink

No this is definitely a case of crazy in the non-medical sense but in the pure-stupidity sense.

This reminds me of the followers of Louis Farrakhan who talk about Colin Powell and George H. W. Bush creating AIDS to destroy the black community.

4. queen b
    Posted January 29, 2011 at 7:21 am | Permalink

dnt allow any body to ful u

5. Posted July 18, 2013 at 4:08 am | Permalink

Your post was good and the information that you giving your post that was really cool. I like it very much. Thanks for posting this. Please
    share more information.

6. Posted August 27, 2013 at 7:04 am | Permalink

Green Power International was established in early 2002 in close cooperation with MWM GmbH (formerly Deutz Power System GmbH).

7. Posted August 27, 2013 at 7:04 am | Permalink

This subject has impressed me for quite some time.

8. Posted August 28, 2013 at 3:29 am | Permalink

While other shapes can make you appear boxy or round, v-necks accent your shape and minimize your bust. Experiment with different tops and you’ll see you look better wearing a v-neck top than you do in any other blouse. Stay away from patterned replica designer clothing with large shapes in case you are overweight.

9. george
    Posted September 21, 2013 at 10:27 am | Permalink

The system provides preliminary coaching for digester customers, but Mme Correa considers that they should also offer coaching on servicing needs, so that the customers comprehend the value of an continuous connection with the masons.Dealply

10. Posted October 16, 2013 at 12:05 am | Permalink

Ce blog a beaucoup d’informations très utiles sur elle! Merci pour votre aide

11. Posted November 19, 2013 at 1:42 am | Permalink

Great, I liked the article you wrote!

12. Posted November 26, 2013 at 8:21 am | Permalink

POTUS is really crazy. they are maintining great support. I am their regular visitor.

13. Posted November 30, 2013 at 4:39 am | Permalink

The author of this post has made a great post i like your verdict. SEO Manchester is providing quality seo.

14. Posted December 27, 2013 at 10:06 am | Permalink

If all there was to this sordid saga was Glenn Beck’s on-air performances, Jones would still be working for the Administration.

15. Robert Banks
    Posted December 28, 2013 at 12:13 am | Permalink

potus is crazy but interesting. i want to know more about this.

16. James Cole
    Posted December 28, 2013 at 8:30 pm | Permalink

I was no sure about how to do this perfectly. Google Business Photos Los Angeles i have not tried potus yet.

17. Posted January 27, 2014 at 4:37 am | Permalink

I like the section of your website which is about flash games it is really awesome i like to play games on your website.

18. David Menon
    Posted February 6, 2014 at 2:17 pm | Permalink

I am so close to them. I am learning more on that issue. I will again come here to see some recent updates.

19. james angel
    Posted February 17, 2014 at 12:59 pm | Permalink

Potus is really an innovative idea. I am trying to know more about this. nutricuetical  labels

20. Fred Walsh
    Posted February 28, 2014 at 9:06 am | Permalink

Potus is now so popular. They are really entertaining. I am regular user of them. Cosmetic Teeth Whitening I like to know more about them

21. ankurs127
    Posted March 2, 2014 at 3:51 am | Permalink

daily audio bible daily verser savior creator comforter salvation new life
    bible

22. Posted March 5, 2014 at 10:07 am | Permalink

this is very helpful article, thanks for sharing

23. Posted March 7, 2014 at 6:19 am | Permalink

My friend refers me to see your website as a reference for my task. Then I have got an idea, thank you so much then…

24. Posted March 10, 2014 at 1:30 am | Permalink

In a weight conscious culture, a body fat percentage calculator is of utmost importance as both men and women alike want to look their best and be at their optimal weight.

25. Posted March 10, 2014 at 1:33 am | Permalink

If you’re new to working out or are already a seasoned veteran but looking to step up your program and see faster results from the time and effort you’re putting in, one type of training that you will definitely want to consider is sprint training.

26. Posted March 10, 2014 at 1:34 am | Permalink

When you earn a couple of sales you are able to always purchase tools that will help follow people hands free, and that could save you considerable time.

27. Posted March 11, 2014 at 8:59 pm | Permalink

I like this kind of blog, looking forward to more sharing.

28. selina Grey
    Posted March 14, 2014 at 6:22 am | Permalink

Potus seem to n interesting one. I like this. I know they are still working on the new version. Cheap houses for sale in detroit

29. Posted March 17, 2014 at 12:15 am | Permalink

I would love to see more content coming from your blog.

30. Posted April 10, 2014 at 12:08 pm | Permalink

I really appreciate your professional approach. I would like to thank you for the efforts you made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.

31. Orologi Economici Re
    Posted May 4, 2014 at 10:40 pm | Permalink

This will be your best chioce , Rolex Replica is fashion,durable,beautiful and noble,many people love it and buy it for himself and their friends.You deserved Orologi Replica Svizzeri

32. Posted May 17, 2014 at 12:40 am | Permalink

vizag beach photos

33. Steph John
    Posted June 3, 2014 at 11:17 pm | Permalink

share more information and I will bookmark to my blog sewa mobil jakarta

34. Posted June 21, 2014 at 12:59 pm | Permalink

How Close is Crazy to the POTUS?

35. Anna D
    Posted September 16, 2014 at 6:22 am | Permalink

Qui Topoption

I like the section of your website which is about flash games it is really super coolw and i like to play games on your website as well.

36. Giant
    Posted October 16, 2014 at 10:59 am | Permalink

From the views of business and artistic things, we can check the issue with Ultimate Herpes Protocol to see if these help with herpes infection. http://www.penometuserreviews.com

37. oppo 1254
    Posted October 16, 2014 at 10:59 am | Permalink

Make sure they are working well from the case of full reviews with Shapeshifter Yoga mall which can show all scenes with the courses. http://www.maleextrauserreviews.com

38. yufi poto
    Posted October 16, 2014 at 11:01 am | Permalink

Have a look at Shapeshifter Yoga to see how these galleries are applied with the same structures with others. http://www.vigrxplususerreviews.com

u comment i followPost a Comment

Please observe these simple rules when leaving comments. Fill out your information truthfully - that means using either your REAL name or a "handle" of some sort (like Mr. Frizzy Monkey). Don't be vulgar or idiotic. If your comment seems to be made for link value, or for advertising your business, and not to contribute to the discussion then your comment will probably be edited or deleted. If any of your info seems fake your comment will probably be deleted. I apologize in advance for any well meaning comments that meet an untimely end... but I'm sure you'll understand and forgive me.

Your email is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *