I don’t suppose anyone out there can score yours truly an invite onto Demonoid? The Pirate Bay just ain’t what it used to be… ain’t what it used to be… ain’t what it used to be. UTorrent is still the tool of choice — make sure you get the single-executable version 1.6.
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 2) (66)
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation… (32)
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster (107)
- Make Congressmen Use the Same Healthcare They Vote For — House Resolution 615 (83)
- MySpace sued because all reason is gone. (20)
- pressure attachments: great article, unbelievable. All reason is definitely gone when...
Some Random Posts
Some Featured Posts
- What Would Jesus Brew?
- If you’re going to be stupid, you have to be smart about it.
- Chardonnay and Lean Pockets
- Something is wrong with vegans!
- US Basketball loss hits a grim reality.
- Enter Hope’nchange: Obama Becomes the President
- Geekonomics Makes WarCraft Flow
- Tiger, Brit, Coulter, and Christianity
- Happy New Year!
- Looking for LA County Library Card Number (updated)
- Manhattan Declaration
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham
- “Racism” Is Liberals’ Favorite Cover For Their Own Hatred
- Make Congressmen Use the Same Healthcare They Vote For — House Resolution 615
- I Want to Use Nuclear Weapons on the Nobel Committee
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 4)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 3)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 2)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 1)
- Obama and I Agree About Kanye West
- Christian Political Involvement and the Hypocrisy of the Religious Left
- How Close is Crazy to the POTUS?
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation…
- The 12 Most Annoying Types of Facebook Users
- Sojourners.com — NOT a Christ-honoring website
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster
- Battlefield Earth… for the Unborn