The left hates conservatives. They don’t just “dislike” them… they hate them. The very preachers of tolerance and anti-hate prove again to be quite the bigoted, intolerant, intellectually dishonest and hate-filled group… how ironic. I can’t even remember the last liberal I spoke to who could piece together a coherent argument about why they “hate” [...]
- I Want to Use Nuclear Weapons on the Nobel Committee (69)
- Manhattan Declaration (190)
- Tricajus: i will wait your next information
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham (179)
- Everything I needed to know I learned from Lord of the Rings. (35)
- Casimira: A Lot of features and functions on these steam showers, I’m keen on the...
- Happy New Year! (76)
Some Random Posts
Some Featured Posts
- Intolerance, Hypocrisy Define Hollywood, Radical Gay Activism (updated)
- Who Would Jesus Punch?
- Scroogy Reporting
- US Basketball loss hits a grim reality.
- Voting Should Be Harder
- What Would Jesus Brew?
- Fetchr4SSP v1.4 // Combining Flickr and SlideShowPro for Photo Gallery Goodness!
- Tiger, Brit, Coulter, and Christianity
- Happy New Year!
- Looking for LA County Library Card Number (updated)
- Manhattan Declaration
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham
- “Racism” Is Liberals’ Favorite Cover For Their Own Hatred
- Make Congressmen Use the Same Healthcare They Vote For — House Resolution 615
- I Want to Use Nuclear Weapons on the Nobel Committee
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 4)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 3)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 2)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 1)
- Obama and I Agree About Kanye West
- Christian Political Involvement and the Hypocrisy of the Religious Left
- How Close is Crazy to the POTUS?
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation…
- The 12 Most Annoying Types of Facebook Users
- Sojourners.com — NOT a Christ-honoring website
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster
- Battlefield Earth… for the Unborn