I would encourage anyone who remotely claims to follow Christ (or even those who merely want to stand for what’s right) to sign the Manhattan Declaration. Christians, when they have lived up to the highest ideals of their faith, have defended the weak and vulnerable and worked tirelessly to protect and strengthen vital institutions of [...]
- Manhattan Declaration (191)
- Battlefield Earth… for the Unborn (39)
- NEW LISTINGS MIAMI: You completed certain good points there. I did a search on the...
- I Want to Use Nuclear Weapons on the Nobel Committee (69)
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham (179)
- Everything I needed to know I learned from Lord of the Rings. (35)
- Casimira: A Lot of features and functions on these steam showers, I’m keen on the...
- Happy New Year! (76)
- isradown: Happy new year, hope you wil enjoy good music while the here.
Some Random Posts
Some Featured Posts
- Freedom and Obesity
- Who Would Jesus Punch?
- US Basketball loss hits a grim reality.
- Something is wrong with vegans!
- Art, Talent, and the Tyranny of the Subjective
- What Would Jesus Brew?
- Voting Should Be Harder
- Tiger, Brit, Coulter, and Christianity
- Happy New Year!
- Looking for LA County Library Card Number (updated)
- Manhattan Declaration
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham
- “Racism” Is Liberals’ Favorite Cover For Their Own Hatred
- Make Congressmen Use the Same Healthcare They Vote For — House Resolution 615
- I Want to Use Nuclear Weapons on the Nobel Committee
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 4)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 3)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 2)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 1)
- Obama and I Agree About Kanye West
- Christian Political Involvement and the Hypocrisy of the Religious Left
- How Close is Crazy to the POTUS?
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation…
- The 12 Most Annoying Types of Facebook Users
- Sojourners.com — NOT a Christ-honoring website
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster
- Battlefield Earth… for the Unborn