I’ve been a little silent on here… but not for lack of things to rant about. I’ve been traveling to Lake Placid, watching the Olympics, and playing the game Mass Effect. I’ll be posting pictures from Lake Placid soon… and I’ll also be weighing in on the Mass Effect game (because there’s a little controversy [...]
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 2) (66)
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation… (32)
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster (107)
- Make Congressmen Use the Same Healthcare They Vote For — House Resolution 615 (83)
- MySpace sued because all reason is gone. (20)
- pressure attachments: great article, unbelievable. All reason is definitely gone when...
Some Random Posts
Some Featured Posts
- Freedom and Obesity
- Chardonnay and Lean Pockets
- Intolerance, Hypocrisy Define Hollywood, Radical Gay Activism (updated)
- Something is wrong with vegans!
- Relevance is a temptation?
- Enter Hope’nchange: Obama Becomes the President
- Who Would Jesus Punch?
- Tiger, Brit, Coulter, and Christianity
- Happy New Year!
- Looking for LA County Library Card Number (updated)
- Manhattan Declaration
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham
- “Racism” Is Liberals’ Favorite Cover For Their Own Hatred
- Make Congressmen Use the Same Healthcare They Vote For — House Resolution 615
- I Want to Use Nuclear Weapons on the Nobel Committee
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 4)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 3)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 2)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 1)
- Obama and I Agree About Kanye West
- Christian Political Involvement and the Hypocrisy of the Religious Left
- How Close is Crazy to the POTUS?
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation…
- The 12 Most Annoying Types of Facebook Users
- Sojourners.com — NOT a Christ-honoring website
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster
- Battlefield Earth… for the Unborn