Okay, I’ve had almost two full weeks to get over the fact that LucasArts — bless their damned souls — released their sweet new game titled Star Wars: The Force Unleashed to every conceivable platform… EXCEPT the PC!? [umm... whiskey tango foxtrot?] It wouldn’t be so bad if this was any ordinary game… but Lucas [...]
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham (101)
- Everything I needed to know I learned from Lord of the Rings. (27)
- Manhattan Declaration (161)
Some Random Posts
Some Featured Posts
- Standards in education? Hoo needz um?
- Gasoline… Why Everyone Has It Wrong
- Enter Hope’nchange: Obama Becomes the President
- Fetchr4SSP v1.4 // Combining Flickr and SlideShowPro for Photo Gallery Goodness!
- Who Would Jesus Punch?
- Geekonomics Makes WarCraft Flow
- What Would Jesus Brew?
- Tiger, Brit, Coulter, and Christianity
- Happy New Year!
- Looking for LA County Library Card Number (updated)
- Manhattan Declaration
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham
- “Racism” Is Liberals’ Favorite Cover For Their Own Hatred
- Make Congressmen Use the Same Healthcare They Vote For — House Resolution 615
- I Want to Use Nuclear Weapons on the Nobel Committee
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 4)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 3)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 2)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 1)
- Obama and I Agree About Kanye West
- Christian Political Involvement and the Hypocrisy of the Religious Left
- How Close is Crazy to the POTUS?
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation…
- The 12 Most Annoying Types of Facebook Users
- Sojourners.com — NOT a Christ-honoring website
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster
- Battlefield Earth… for the Unborn