I have crazy dreams. I don’t know if it’s from what I eat or drink, but my dreams are more like twisted movies than anything. I’ve decided to periodically post some of the wilder dreams I have. You may be an undigested bit of beef, a blot of mustard, a crumb of cheese, a fragment [...]
- Voting Should Be Harder (23)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 4) (49)
- http://thelanguageof: Great, Please keep up the great works.Thanks for your thoughts to...
- Iron Man – Great Movie (with just a few gripes by me) (28)
- The Golden Compass – a Christ-follower’s Perspective (13)
- sewa mobil surabaya: test 123 test coment
- “Racism” Is Liberals’ Favorite Cover For Their Own Hatred (50)
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham (407)
- Troy Matthews: You’ll be able to always consider https://lamarhuntreview.edu...
Some Random Posts
Some Featured Posts
- Scroogy Reporting
- Chardonnay and Lean Pockets
- Who Would Jesus Punch?
- What Would Jesus Brew?
- US Basketball loss hits a grim reality.
- Something is wrong with vegans!
- If you’re going to be stupid, you have to be smart about it.
- Tiger, Brit, Coulter, and Christianity
- Happy New Year!
- Looking for LA County Library Card Number (updated)
- Manhattan Declaration
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham
- “Racism” Is Liberals’ Favorite Cover For Their Own Hatred
- Make Congressmen Use the Same Healthcare They Vote For — House Resolution 615
- I Want to Use Nuclear Weapons on the Nobel Committee
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 4)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 3)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 2)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 1)
- Obama and I Agree About Kanye West
- Christian Political Involvement and the Hypocrisy of the Religious Left
- How Close is Crazy to the POTUS?
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation…
- The 12 Most Annoying Types of Facebook Users
- Sojourners.com — NOT a Christ-honoring website
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster
- Battlefield Earth… for the Unborn