There are not many books that I would say are my most-recommended, and indeed ostensibly there should be only one. Well, right now – for my Christ-following readers – the next book you read needs to be the Radical Reformission by Mark Driscoll of Mars Hill Church in Seattle. Really… not kidding… read the friggin’ [...]
- Everything I needed to know I learned from Lord of the Rings. (29)
- Gravatars – Get Some! (10)
- online watch shoppin: Just like any of the commodities that we think of buying online,...
- water loo health car: Taking care of your body is an investment. In order to get the...
- breakfast 4 health: While for some people, wellness products might be viewed as an aid...
- health-matrix: On the Internet you can find many current event health articles. These...
- trillium health cent: Health centers at many public institutions used to get 100...
- Happy New Year! (55)
Some Random Posts
Some Featured Posts
- Scroogy Reporting
- Something is wrong with vegans!
- The Radical Reformission
- Yes, I’m Going To See The Da Vinci Code… Here’s Why
- Voting Should Be Harder
- Who Would Jesus Punch?
- Enter Hope’nchange: Obama Becomes the President
- Tiger, Brit, Coulter, and Christianity
- Happy New Year!
- Looking for LA County Library Card Number (updated)
- Manhattan Declaration
- EPA Employees Silenced for Exposing the Cap and Trade Sham
- “Racism” Is Liberals’ Favorite Cover For Their Own Hatred
- Make Congressmen Use the Same Healthcare They Vote For — House Resolution 615
- I Want to Use Nuclear Weapons on the Nobel Committee
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 4)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 3)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 2)
- The Story of Stuff — A Critique of Leftist Propaganda (Part 1)
- Obama and I Agree About Kanye West
- Christian Political Involvement and the Hypocrisy of the Religious Left
- How Close is Crazy to the POTUS?
- Looking for Demonoid inivitation…
- The 12 Most Annoying Types of Facebook Users
- Sojourners.com — NOT a Christ-honoring website
- Computer Hardware Reference Poster
- Battlefield Earth… for the Unborn